Post-Game Talk: OPENING NIGHT! October 8th - VAN @ CGY - 8:00MT (Sportsnet)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!..... Err
4730456558_92d8dc4cd2_b_zps7090edd9.jpg

It's Opening Night!

lego_zps41c6d344.jpg

8:00MT - SCOTIABANK SADDLEDOME

__________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________ __________

flaming-lego-c_zpsd0f3ee76.jpg

Projected Lineup:
as per Roger Millions

LEFT WING​
|
CENTRE​
|
RIGHT WING​
glencross.jpg
|
monahan.jpg
|
hudler.jpg
bouma.jpg
|
backlund.jpg
|
raymond.jpg
gaudreau.jpg
|
colborne.jpg
|
byron.jpg
bollig.jpg
|
stajan.jpg
|
mcgrattan.jpg

L DEFENCE​
|
R DEFENCE​
giordano.jpg
|
brodie.jpg
smid.jpg
|
wideman.jpg
russell.jpg
|
engelland.jpg

STARTING GOALIE​
|
BACKUP GOALIE​
hiller.jpg
|
ramo.jpg

INJURIES
lego-pieces.jpg

Sam Bennett - Requires Shoulder Surgery
Corey Potter - Shoulder Injury

VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Projected Lineup:
as per the Canucks GDT

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Radim Vrbata
Chris Higgins - Nick Bonino - Alex Burrows
Brad Richardson - Linden Vey - Zack Kassian
Derek Dorsett - Shawn Matthias - Jannik Hansen

Alex Edler - Chris Tanev
Dan Hamhuis - Luca Sbisa
Ryan Stanton - Yannick Weber

Ryan Miller
Eddie Lack

It's time to LEGO of your money:

vCash Rules Everything Around Me

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Today's game will be the swan song for Heather Liscano after 16 years with the organization.

95659626_std.jpg

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Canucks fan in peace. Good luck Flame's fans, I have a feeling you'll have a hardworking entertaining team this season even if they might not score as much as you might want them to. All the best in all the games against teams that aren't the Canucks. ;P

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Also I'd just like to remind everybody;

Glencross/Stajan/Stempniak
Galiardi/Backlund/Jones
Baertschi/Monahan/Hudler
Bouma/Colborne/McGrattan
ex: Street, Jackman
Cammy injured

Gio/Brodie
Butler/Wideman
Russell/SOB
ex: Derek Smith

Ramo/MacDonald

^that was our opening day lineup LAST YEAR. It may seem like minimal improvements to the outsiders but I'm so stoked to watch this team compared to last year's.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Also I'd just like to remind everybody;

^that was our opening day lineup LAST YEAR. It may seem like minimal improvements to the outsiders but I'm so stoked to watch this team compared to last year's.

No kidding, having replaced Galiardi, SOB and Jones is a pretty good improvement.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
3 - 2 Flames win!

I expect two fights:

Bolland vs Kassian
Engelland vs Dorsett

IT'S FINALLY HERE! GO :flames GO!!!!

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Props to AF on a most excellent GDT to start the season.. the Futurama motif had me feeling a bit of déjà vu from last year lol but, loving the Lego, loving the avvys.. Here's hoping the Flames get started on the right note vs the 'Nucks. Not sure if that's how the lines will look by the end of the game, but definitely interested to see how they fare.. Bollig and Big Ern together should be a treat haha won't predict a score, but I'm calling Johnny to keep his NHL goal-scoring streak alive. GFG!!!

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Props to AF on a most excellent GDT to start the season.. the Futurama motif had me feeling a bit of déjà vu from last year lol but, loving the Lego, loving the avvys.. Here's hoping the Flames get started on the right note vs the 'Nucks. Not sure if that's how the lines will look by the end of the game, but definitely interested to see how they fare.. Bollig and Big Ern together should be a treat haha won't predict a score, but I'm calling Johnny to keep his NHL goal-scoring streak alive. GFG!!!

I miss all those free laser eye surgeries :(

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I felt like since we had out Futurama theme for the year it was fitting to have some kind of transfer from the old to the new. I as hoping to find a professor lego man when I searched to be honest and stumbled upon that really awesome picture. For tomorrow I have something else to put in it's place that Anglesmith worked up. Also props to II for the avatars and the Flames logo in the Flames banner. I just turned his awesome work into a banner.

Just think of all the Lego-demolition videos we will be able to post when we blow leads.
and when we win, EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

I+m+so+excited+and+i+just+can+t+hide+_ab2bcad51bc615b5592272ec3cf353ec.gif

That injury picture, though. :laugh:
:laugh: I can only imagine the other gems we can find during the year, I iddn't search too hard for anything. This has tons of potential IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad