OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 season - part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Blackwood looks awesome again tonight.
He looked like normal Blackwood a couple of games ago.

Which is shit.

2 shutouts this season though, that's one more than the Devils have.

And it's 2 more than his worthless COWARD of a goalie partner from last year, who will once again be his goalie partner next year.

Reactions: glenwo2

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
The Flyers, Capitals and Red Wings can do us a big favor and win their f***ing games and pull away from our disappointing shit squad. Please f***ing end this! Absolute torture to be in it and then piss away another opportunity. This season needs to end. As a hockey fan I'll enjoy the playoffs still and will enjoy it more if the Rags choke again. I feel they (NYR) have a solid and well balanced team. A really got opportunity here for them. Florida teams are our greatest alli against them.

Alas, those 3 teams got all Bartleby the Scrivener on your ass and preferred not to win.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This Blues team is another mediocre nothing team. Can't believe they were in the playoff hunt for a decent stretch this year.

The Central is bizarro. You got a couple of really good teams at the top in Colorado and Dallas. You got a good but nothing really great Winnipeg team, who I thought could go either way.

Then you've got a mediocre Nashville team masquerading as a pretty good team this year. You've got a mediocre St. Louis team that masqueraded as a potential playoff team for parts of the year.

Minnesota who were one of the worst teams the first month or so of the season and will probably finish in the bottom 3-4 of that division.

Then you've got a TERRIBLE Arizona team that masqueraded as a mediocre team for the better part of the season before promptly losing about 14 games in a row.

And then you got Chicago who has once in a while masqueraded as not the worst team in the NHL, but have been firmly in the 30-32 spots the entire year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think it was AJ Mleckzo during the Vegas/Minnesota game earlier today that praised David Quinn and credited the Sharks as being a very ''Hard working team'' this year. There's the FAKE hard working meme again.

Come on man, that team is flirting with the lowest point total in an 82 game season since the 99-00 expansion Thrashers. They just got win number 17 and point number 42 in game number 73. Even the Hawks have 5 more wins and 7 more points than they do and they're the second worst. The third worst team (Anaheim) has 10 more points and 7 more wins. The Blue Jackets have 18 more points than the Sharks and they're the fourth worst team in the league.

So if the Sharks weren't working so hard, what would they have like 7 wins? And 18 points on the season? Maybe even only four wins or possibly even just one or two wins? Winless maybe? Praising these really uber shitty teams as hard working is actually a bigger insult to them than if they weren't saying that stuff.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
He looked like normal Blackwood a couple of games ago.

Which is shit.

2 shutouts this season though, that's one more than the Devils have.

He's got a better SV% right now than he's had since 2021. I think he's at .900 after the shutout.

San Jose is far and away the worst team in the league and I think McKenzie is getting his career back on track...which I personally think is good to see.

Be interesting to see what happens to him next year as a UFA.

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
He's got a better SV% right now than he's had since 2021. I think he's at .900 after the shutout.

San Jose is far and away the worst team in the league and I think McKenzie is getting his career back on track...which I personally think is good to see.

Be interesting to see what happens to him next year as a UFA.

The team he plays for in the future just has to remember not to play him against us, and maybe they should even scratch him and use an EBUG back-up, because the mere sight of our uniforms injure Blackwood.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Caps making the playoffs with a -31 goal difference is the outcome the East playoff bar crawl deserves.

Capitals vs Hurricanes in the first round would be like a horribly booked Wrestlemania world title match.

Where they realized it was gonna be horrible after it was already booked, so they moved the match to like the undercard or possibly even one of the first matches of the night just to get it out of the way. Or like one of those world title matches where it wasn't even a main event because there was a bigger match for the main event that didn't involve the title lol.

The Rangers getting any of those three teams in the Caps, Flyers or Red Wings? You may as well give them a bye week.

I'm not saying they'd sweep any of those teams, so it's not like when Darryl Sutter said playing Colorado in the first round is gonna be a waste of 8 days for whoever plays them, but it's still gonna be pointless.

Detroit is really gonna be a disaster if what happened to Larkin today is long term. That's if they can even still make it in. The Flyers look like they're ready to go golfing, so Detroit could sustain this to still get in.

Reactions: My3Sons

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
We’re still gonna have some hope, aren’t we? Lmao

aae4d134-fbe2-4679-960d-c82c41576bac_text.gif

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
whats the (modern) record for worst goal differential to make the playoffs?

Washington is -31 and in a DIVISIONAL spot, not even a WC spot lol

For context, the only teams with a WORSE goal differential than Washington this year are Montreal, Columbus, Anaheim, Chicago, and San Jose. Thats it.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It should of been Rags, Canes, and us as the bonefide 1-2-3. We have no one to blame but ourselves. We better come back with a vengeance next season.
It's sickening how those teams are ahead of us.

And the Flyers are definitely trending downwards at this point, as are the Red Wings, but one of those two shit teams will still be standing and possibly both if the also shit Capitals fade out again.

Reactions: Dialamo

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Bill got all
IMG_4255.jpeg
During the Sabres game and asked if Green should pull the goalie Hynes-style if the game went to OT. (LOL at the idea of us getting a game to OT.)

Anyhoo, just saw that move didn’t work out for the Wild yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia