OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 season - part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Doesn't a Caps win end everything?
I believe so

Both them and the Capitals were tied in points today and the Capitals were in the playoff spot, so I'm guessing they have the tiebreaker.

So if these idiot Flyers with the goalie pulled tie it again, are they just gonna pull him again after that to win in regulation? Or will they just let it go to overtime?

The Red Wings hope let it get to overtime.

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
so did the Flyer pull the goalie because they want to screw the Pens? They were already eliminated after Detroit got that point.

I think Caps lose to Rangers in 4. Was hoping we'd somehow get a Rags vs Isles first round matchup instead.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wow Caps lucked out lol.
As lucky as their entire season has been, they get a freebie win in the season finale that clinched them a playoff spot.

In a game they could have easily lost in overtime or a shootout.

so did the Flyer pull the goalie because they want to screw the Pens? They were already eliminated after Detroit got that point.
I'm gonna guess they either didn't know or are pretending not to know lol. I'm curious to see in the event they do tie it back up again, if they'll let it get to overtime or pull the goalie all over again.

Reactions: Mgd31

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rangers get a bye
Yeah, it's gonna be ugly for the other team either way.

The Flyers have had some good pressure with the net empty.

I really want them to tie it just to see if they pull the goalie even before the next faceoff lol.

Reactions: Mgd31

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Detroit fans are gonna be LIVID with the Flyers for this. They gave the Capitals a freebie win with a GWG on the empty net with like 3 minutes left in regulation.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Detroit fans are gonna be LIVID with the Flyers for this. They gave the Capitals a freebie win with a GWG on the empty net with like 3 minutes left in regulation.
Given how close the goals were I doubt Torts knew they were eliminated already.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Caps legitimately might be the worst playoff team I’ve seen in recent memories. They are top 5 pick bad.
I've said this earlier in the year, but looking at their roster and looking at the roster in Columbus, I don't think the Columbus one really looks any worse than this Capitals one.

And the Columbus one sucks. That's not a compliment to them.

Rags gonna sweep that crappy team. Oh boy
If it's any consolation, they would have swept the Red Wings/taken them in 5 too.

And probably the Flyers also, who really didn't have a realistic chance of making the playoffs anymore coming into tonight.

I think Pittsburgh would have put up a fight against them, but that's about it.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Anybody want Lalonde? :sarcasm:

News broke over a week ago that he was out if they missed the playoffs lol.

Their roster was definitely good enough to finish anywhere between 7th and 11th in the conference. They finished 9th.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
It seemed like it was 2-3 minutes real time minutes earlier when Detroit tied it.

Ya I watched the Wings regulation end then flipped to Philly and then they pulled the goalie so it was at least 90-120 seconds in between. Maybe the wifi stinks at the Philly arena lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad