OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Knew Bruins would start to goon it up. Beginning of the meltdown!

Has anyone thought of pulling a goalie being up big?

Assume they will start running Bob next

Reactions: My3Sons

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Shades of 2012 Devils Flyers where one team got a nice Game 1 win and they just got rail roaded the rest of the series but getting 1 in Florida is still good for Boston

Reactions: Guttersniped

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Not happening. Bruins are not good. Swayman and that's all.

They're not built properly, a lot like the 2020-2021 Islander runs where it's not sustainable long term + you run into better teams. They can win because of guys like Marchand/Pasta but you can't win Cups with Coyle and Zacha as your top centers, you just can't.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Shades of 2012 Devils Flyers where one team got a nice Game 1 win and they just got rail roaded the rest of the series but getting 1 in Florida is still good for Boston
Bruins even looked like the better team for the first chunk of the game tonight until Florida started clicking. Was it the Larsson goal that flipped the switch for the Devils against Philly? Or was that the third goal?

Crazy to think that’s the last Devils playoff series of which i have vivid memories :shakehead

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
Bruins even looked like the better team for the first chunk of the game tonight until Florida started clicking. Was it the Larsson goal that flipped the switch for the Devils against Philly? Or was that the third goal?

Crazy to think that’s the last Devils playoff series of which i have vivid memories :shakehead
Florida had a week off. That was probably a contributing factor.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Pasta needs to stay away from the fisticuffs.

1715220576003.png

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
no, you have not.

Fair enough. I was trying to rack my brain if the Devils ever played them besides 2012 but couldn't think of it lol

Tkachuk is fully in their heads, it’s incredible how good he is at being a pest without ever going full Marchand. Still has a long career left to potentially become a league-wide villain though.

He might have the Rangers fans pissing themselves in a week or two

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad