OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Devils should take a note from this Avalanche team. They didn't fold like little babies just because their goalie couldn't make a single save early.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Andersen is a roasted marshmallow.

And you can already make about 4 different s’mores out of him with how rickety he is.

Time for Kochetkov

I have a really bad feeling that Kochetkov will come into the series when it’s too late. Much like Woll did for the Leafs.

If the Panthers don’t wake up and remove the horseshoe from the Bruins rectum the Rangers will be the ones that remove it and sweep the hell out of them.

I still think Colorado or Edmonton beat the Rangers in the finals.

Florida has a good chance in the conference finals, but they need to take care of Boston first. If they don’t then the Rangers are getting to the finals.

But I do believe Edmonton or Colorado takes them.

Carolina are shit and Andersen is a joke.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Terrible game by Andersen tonight.

Turned the puck over on goal one. Got almost all of goal 3 (I think that was goal 3?) and it leaked through cause he was wasn’t completely on it and the OT winner also looked like a stoppable goal.

Looked like Raanta at the end of the last series these two teams played or like Louis Domingue from the series before.

And Raanta didn’t even look this bad until game 6. Andersen didn’t play well in either game and Igor did. It also helps that Carolina is a joke of a finishing team.

Time for Kochetkov. Andersen is a lame duck. He’ll probably sign with some middling team and look like a middling or worse goalie when he does…..

Reactions: My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Terrible game by Andersen tonight.

Turned the puck over on goal one. Got almost all of goal 3 (I think that was goal 3?) and it leaked through cause he was wasn’t completely on it and the OT winner also looked like a stoppable goal.

Looked like Raanta at the end of the last series these two teams played or like Louis Domingue from the series before.

And Raanta didn’t even look this bad until game 6. Andersen didn’t play well in either game and Igor did. It also helps that Carolina is a joke of a finishing team.

Time for Kochetkov. Andersen is a lame duck. He’ll probably sign with some middling team and look like a middling or worse goalie when he does…..
Wayyyy too hard on him tonight. He is low on my list of why they lost. He made the big saves and saved 1.4 above expected per moneypuck and 1.2 above expected on natural stat trick. My eyes backed that up too

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wayyyy too hard on him tonight. He is low on my list of why they lost. He made the big saves and saved 1.4 above expected per moneypuck and 1.2 above expected on natural stat trick. My eyes backed that up too
Goal 1 he turned the puck over that led to that goal.

Goal 3 was definitely bad.

Goal 4 may or may not have been bad.

He’s a clear weak spot, especially compared to Shesterkin. He’s been a mid goalie since he fell apart last couple of years in Toronto.

Time for Kochetkov. They never were going to seriously contend if Kochetkov didn’t step up.

At least among goalies in their organization.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The issue with Andersen tonight is that if he played like he did in OT in regulation then that game never gets there. He was 100% an issue tonight in regulation, he saved himself with a very good OT1/2. Their powerplay is losing them this series the most though. 0/10 is f***ing laughable for the #2 unit in the league in the regular season

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

IMG_5700.jpeg

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
What a vintage Miles Wood goal for the OT winner, wow.

Happy for him, no ill will here ever. Got his bag with a good team, hope he makes the most of it. It wasn’t a certainty that he’d come back to play at this level after the injury he had.
Or how long his health will last even if this window is open for him. I wish him the best he seems like a good kid.

tailfins

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2005
What a vintage Miles Wood goal for the OT winner, wow.

Happy for him, no ill will here ever. Got his bag with a good team, hope he makes the most of it. It wasn’t a certainty that he’d come back to play at this level after the injury he had.
Didn’t watch the Avs game, but sounds like a classic Wood performance. Dumb penalty that shifts momentum to the other team, but also a breakaway. Just shocking he scored. Good for him.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I guess in hindsight, and it didn’t work this year, but that system sure as hell worked last year. Led us to the best season in franchise history.
Yeah, I struggle with this a bit, did teams figure us out?

Or was it the lack of d-men who could handle tough d situations as well as injuries as well as goalies?

I guess I don't struggle with it too much as I really think it's the latter, even if the system was more complicated then it needed to be.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad