OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Didn’t the Capitals random uptick in play come after white girl was sent out of town at the deadline? I know they still sucked, but I think it helped them a little bit.

And didn’t Ovechkin start scoring a bunch more after they took this broken down powder puppet and sent him down to NASCAR country?

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Didn’t the Capitals random uptick in play come after white girl was sent out of town at the deadline? I know they still sucked, but I think it helped them a little bit.

And didn’t Ovechkin start scoring a bunch more after they took this broken down powder puppet and sent him down to NASCAR country?
UWOTM8

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

save us, Panthers
They will

I'm even more confident that they'll beat the Rangers (and Bruins) than I am that the Rangers will beat the Canes.

And I'm pretty confident the Rangers are beating the Canes. They can sway me a little if they come back and win this game though.

They just gotta get through Swayman and blow him up, that way the Bruins don't steal enough wins to make that series go longer than it should.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Andersen looking like a beached whale on that third goal.

If he keeps doing that then one of two things or two of two things are going to happen.

He's either gonna keep getting scored on and giving up goals, or he's gonna pull something and be on the shelf.

Do I trust the Canes more with Kochetkov? Honestly? Yeah, I kind of do.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Always the same f***ing story with those losers in blue…they wins games by getting power plays. I think the last time I saw them look like a dominant team 5v5 in the playoffs was more than a decade ago now.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
The Canes can't beat this Rags team, they're just mentally fried whenever they see them for whatever reason. If it wasn't for us last year, NYR would've walked all over this team in round 2 last year too

Always the same f***ing story with those losers in blue…they wins games by getting power plays. I think the last time I saw them look like a dominant team 5v5 in the playoffs was more than a decade ago now.

Canes had the same amount of power plays in Period 1 and had the number #2 PP in the league this year, they don't have that excuse

save us, Panthers

The West probably wins the Cup anyway

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Necas defended by Erik Gustafsson yet the guy became Peter Forsberg versus us last year lmao

There’s no need to be predicting how this series is gonna go based on one period of play so far.

This Carolina team has consistently no showed against NYR and played this exact game against them, if you think it's just one period of this then you haven't been paying attention

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad