OOT Scoreboard: 2021 Let this season heal soon/ NO MORE COVID III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Maybe Lundqvist will get cleared before the playoffs are over lol.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
If that happened before I said that I might’ve switched by pick. I thought this would go
6 at least without that early injury.
You can still switch your pick. I don’t what’s up with Samsonov, who’s still on COVID protocol list I guess?

I assumed the Bruins are going to win the series (unfortunately) but the injury sucks because I want some hope at least and I definitely want a tough long series. Maybe Vanecek comes back though.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
You can still switch your pick. I don’t what’s up with Samsonov, who’s still on COVID protocol list I guess?

I assumed the Bruins are going to win the series (unfortunately) but the injury sucks because I want some hope at least and I definitely want a tough long series. Maybe Vanecek comes back though.

Nope! My rule is you have to have your pick in by the first pick drop

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Man, watching these two teams...We have such a long long way to go to even get half as good. Not necessarily talent, just experience and habits.

Reactions: mdj12784

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
None of these match ups really excite me. Doesn't help all these teams already played each other a thousand times.
I don’t know. Some will be very physical, particularly the Blues-Colorado game. Lots of bad feelings in that game. The Florida-Tampa is fun to me, I’m hoping Florida can pull off an upset.

Canadian teams playing each other in the playoffs is super entertaining. The emotions and neurosis run very high.

To me the least interesting match-up is the Carolina/Nashville one because they don’t have much history, despite the Discover Central eight regular season games.

Vanecek’s injury took the wind out of the Caps. The Bruins weren’t doing much but they got lucky break.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Note to self . Do NOT want Anderson as a backup fir Blackwood next year . Not even at league min. He looks like garbage out there. He looks bad enough to almost prefer Dell or Wedgewood . Almost .

Reactions: Bleedred

Guttersniped

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Note to self . Do NOT want Anderson as a backup fir Blackwood next year . Not even at league min. He looks like garbage out there. He looks bad enough to almost prefer Dell or Wedgewood . Almost .
That wouldn’t happen unless who got another goalie who retired real late in us. He’s not in the running. (Don’t even suggest such things to @Bleedred he won’t take it well.)

He’s turning 40 on May 21st and the Caps signed him in January after Lundqvist’s heart trouble took him out in late December.

Reactions: Bleedred

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
i really hope it's Lightning vs. Golden Knights that would be great for the sport!!!!

bettman_jpg_600x345_crop-smart_upscale_q85.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad