OOT Scoreboard 2019-20 season - part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for the winter classic, the only game of the day.

Predators vs Stars: 4 goals against RInne, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Bishop, no chance on either.

So that’s 6 goals scored on goalies, 1 was stoppable. That’s 17% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .912%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night for Tuesday is this Frolik goal on Lehner

Softy of the night for today's game is this Radulov goal on Rinne. This goal doesn't look that bad initially, as it's a one timer, but it looks pretty poor on the replay when you slow it down, as Rinne is already pretty much set and in position.

Reactions: Dialamo

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Arizona lost again. What are they since the trade? 3-5? At least Hall scored. I still think they make the playoffs but man it would be so great if they didn't.
??? They won their last game against St Louis and are currently leading against the Ducks

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
So rangers lost, penguins lost, isles lost via our win... Philly is losing*.. Sens lost.

Not a bad day for some standings help...

Only Florida, cbj, buf got points.

*Philly TBD still tonight.

(I'd be lying if i said i didn't have my enthusiam back.......)

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

EnglishDevil

Nov 11, 2009
London, UK & Chicago, US
Agreed, it's too early to pay much attention to the standings, but if the team continues to battle as hard as they have been anything is possible. Only 6-7 points back of MTL, NYR & BUF now, if we can reel them in quickly (next 10-12 games or so) and jump into the chasing pack then i'll certainly take notice.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Avs won big against Blues, 7-3. Thats a perfect scenario for us, hopefully they come in on Saturday feeling like they don’t have to show up.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Devils vs Islanders: 1 goal against Blackwood and it's stoppable. 2 goals against Varlamov, no chance on either.

Lightning vs Canadiens: 1 goal against Vasilevskiy, no chance. 2 goals against Price, 1 stoppable.

Blue Jackets vs Bruins: 1 goal against Merzlikins, no chance. 2 goals against Rask, no chance on either.

Oilers vs Sabres: 3 goals against Smith, no chance on any. 2 goals against Ullmark, no chance on either.

Panthers vs Senators: 3 goals against Bobrovsky, no chance on any. 5 goals against Anderson, 1 stoppable.

Sharks vs Penguins: 2 goals against Dell, no chance on either. 3 goals against Jarry, no chance on any.

Maple Leafs vs Jets: 3 goals against Andersen, 2 stoppable. 6 goals against Hellebuyck, 3 stoppable.

Rangers vs Flames: 4 goals against Lundqvist, no chance on any. 3 goals against Talbot, no chance on any.

Ducks vs Coyotes: 4 goals against Gibson, no chance on any. 2 goals against Raanta, 1 stoppable.

Blues vs Avalanche: 7 goals against Binnington, 2 stoppable. 3 goals against Grubauer, 1 stoppable.

Blackhawks vs Canucks: 6 goals against lehner, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Markstrom, 3 stoppable.

Flyers vs Golden Knights: 5 goals against Hart, no chance on any. 4 goals against Fleury, no chance on any.

So that's 79 goals scored on goalies tonight, 16 are stoppable. That's 20% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .897%.

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Patrick Kane goal on Jacob Markstrom. Don't care who the shooter is, this is a very weak goal.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
If we win 10 in a row and everyone else in our conference goes .500 for 10 games, we're still out of the playoffs :(

Very true!

However, if they can pull off that kind of streak or somehow 10 wins in 13 games, or something like that, the player mindset will shift further positively and things won't seem as impossible as they do right now.

This is obviously a super highly optimistic pipe dream, for fans at least, but I won't sideline it until its totally out of reach.

If they string another 3-4 games with this similar high level play consistency to what they've done already, nothing can say they can't shift the tilt as the 2nd half of season commences. 41 games left or thereabouts. If our team is starting to look like a stud team (irrespective of the record), this team will be tough to play against for any opponent.

There's a lot of division games coming up in Jan/Feb. Islanders, Rags, Wash, Pits, Car. That's a lot of 4 point games on the table to win out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nubmer6

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Capitals vs Hurricanes: 3 goals against Samsonov, no chance on any. 4 goals against Mrazek, no chance on any.

Red Wings vs Stars: 3 goals against Bernier, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Khudobin, no chance.

So that's 11 goals scored on goalies tonight, 1 is stoppable. That's 9% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .908%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Pavelski goal on Bernier. Not a softy of the night on almost any other night, but it was the only goal I counted stoppable tonight of the 11 goals scored, so this one it is.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t think you have to have a softy of the night if it isn’t really soft.
When there's not many games in a night, there's not gonna be many that are very soft sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad