OOT Scoreboard 2019-20 season - part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Wow I didn't know vancouver was doing so well. If one or both of Calgary/Edmonton can pick it up that'd be real nice

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Devils vs Senators: 3 goals against Blackwood, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Anderson, 2 stoppable.

Jets vs Blues: 3 goals against Hellebuyck, no chance on any. 1 goal against Binnington, no chance.

Blackhawks vs Blue Jackets: 2 goals against Lehner, no chance on either. 2 goals against Korpisalo, no chance on either.

Islanders vs Wild: 1 goal against Varlamov and it's stoppable. 3 goals against Dubnyk, 2 stoppable.

Sabres vs Bruins: 3 goals against Ullmark, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Rask, 1 stoppable.

Red Wings vs Lightning: 2 goals against Bernier, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against McElhinney, no chance.

Canadiens vs Panthers: 6 goals against Price, 2 stoppable. 5 goals against Bobrovsky, 3 stoppable.

Stars vs Coyotes: 2 goals against Khudobin, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Raanta, 1 stoppable.

Flyers vs Ducks: 1 goal against Elliott and it's stoppable. 2 goals against Gibson, no chance on either.

Canucks vs Flames: 2 goals against Demko, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Rittich, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Talbot in relief, no chance.

So that's 52 goals scored on goalies tonight, 19 are stoppable. That's 37% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .911%.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Brian Elliott and David Rittich both had some really good softy of the night candidates tonight, but this Jake DeBrusk goal on Ullmark was the worst one I've seen in quite a few nights. There's dead angle goals and then there's this, which was just pathetically awful.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought the second goal by Myers on Rittich was even worse than this...
That was a very bad goal. If the goal on Ullmark was from a dead angle but a little closer range and not that far out, I would have made it that goal on Rittich. I’m pretty sure Rittich has been the softy of the night a few times this year and he actually leads the league in my count with 29, despite a well above average save percentage.

The hilarious thing was that I was watching that game live and the one color commentator for the Flames feed (not sure the lady’s name) mentioned this was a very bad goal, but that she also couldn’t think of many bad goals on Rittich this season and that there was maybe one other one all year long.

He’s given up goals like this multiple times this year. He gives up some of the softest goals I’ve seen this year in the entire league. I’m pretty sure he was high up on my count last year in the first half of the the season, despite his save percentage being in the .920’s until January or even February. I predicted his save percentage would regress eventually by season’s end. By the end of the year he was right down around league average and the percentage of goals I counted stoppable actually slowed down as his save percentage regressed. I’m expecting the same this year.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Wow I didn't know vancouver was doing so well. If one or both of Calgary/Edmonton can pick it up that'd be real nice

Nashville is also 4 points behind them and you have to figure that they will turn it on at some point.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nashville is also 4 points behind them and you have to figure that they will turn it on at some point.
They looked like they were turning it on for a while, now they’re dying out again.

Rinne has been so incredibly bad this year. Even on my stoppable goal count, his percentage is way high (might be the highest of starters in the league) and his save percentage is also in the toilet. It’s to be expected due to age and he looked like he was shot years ago, before a revival in 16-17.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
They looked like they were turning it on for a while, now they’re dying out again.

Rinne has been so incredibly bad this year. Even on my stoppable goal count, his percentage is way high (might be the highest of starters in the league) and his save percentage is also in the toilet. It’s to be expected due to age and he looked like he was shot years ago, before a revival in 16-17.

I still feel like they have too much talent to miss out on a 7 or 8 seed. Kinda like Tampa... at some point they are going to turn it on and pile up points.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight

Senators vs Penguins: 5 goals against Hogberg, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Jarry, no chance on either. So that's 7 goals scored on goalies, 1 was stoppable. That's 14% of the goals scored tonight were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .881%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Malkin goal on Hogberg. Still worth a softy of the night. Dude looked as tiny as Aaron Dell or Alex Stalock on this one. Glad what's his name from the Pens feed also called him out on this one.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Softy of the night is this Malkin goal on Hogberg. Still worth a softy of the night. Dude looked as tiny as Aaron Dell or Alex Stalock on this one. Glad what's his name from the Pens feed also called him out on this one.

What the hell was Goloubef doing? Does he think he's Mirco Mueller?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Love how the Nashville players wore black suits into the building today playing the role of the bad guys lol

The Dallas Stars pants are absolutely terrible for this game.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for Tuesday's games

Bruins vs Devils: 2 goals against Halak, no chance on either. 2 goals against Blackwood, 1 stoppable.

Islanders vs Capitals: 3 goals against Varlamov, no chance on any. 4 goals against Holtby, 3 stoppable.

Ducks vs Golden Knights: 4 goals against Gibson, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Fleury, no chance on either.

Maple Leafs vs Wild: 1 goal against Andersen, no chance. 3 goals against Dubnyk, no chance on any.

Lightning vs Sabres: 4 goals against Vasilevskiy, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Ullmark, 1 stoppable.

Canadiens vs Hurricanes: 2 goals against Lindgren, no chance on either. 1 goal against Mrazek and it's stoppable.

Panthers vs Blue Jackets: 4 goals against Bobrovsky, 2 stoppable. 1 goal against Merzlikins, no chance.

Sharks vs Red Wings: 1 goal against Jones, no chance. Bernier gets the shutout.

Jets vs Avalanche: 4 goals against Hellebuyck, no chance on any. 5 goals against Grubauer, no chance on any.

Flyers vs Kings: 4 goals against Elliott, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Hart, no chance. 3 goals against Quick, no chance on any.

Blackhawks vs Flames: 3 goals against Lehner, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Rittich, 1 stoppable.

Rangers vs Oilers: 6 goals against Georgiev, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Koskinen, 1 stoppable.

Blues vs Coyotes: 2 goals against Allen, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Raanta, no chance.

So that's 77 goals scored on goalies, 16 are stoppable. That's 21% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .908%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
And... pretty sure that wasn't a clear-cut breakaway. No way that should have been a penalty shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad