Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Yes!

Won't be surprised if Hodgson ends up in LA. Been studying him all summer - he is similar to Brendan Lemieux but a right handed shot.
He had a huge drop off in production with Lehigh Valley last season despite almost the same amount of games.
Not sure if it was usage an injury or what?

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Anyone take a crack at the Reign line-up?

Let's assume Bjornfot and Englund are in LA.

Also, wouldn't be surprised if Hodgson is in LA or it's a battle with JAD.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Anyone take a crack at the Reign line-up?

Let's assume Bjornfot and Englund are in LA.

Also, wouldn't be surprised if Hodgson is in LA or it's a battle with JAD.
I think it’s unlikely that both Björnfot and Englund are in the main roster as they do not have the cap space. It will likely be 21 guys plus various up/down paper transactions until they can carry 22 guys. It’s not a great situation by any means. Björnfot probably gets the inside track on that LD spot simply due to his 775k cap hit, which isn’t how it should be - despite me thinking he should get the spot.

It also means Fagemo and/or JAD like hit waivers - both if Turcotte were to stay up. The fact Turcotte doesn’t need waivers may mean he goes down no matter how well he plays during camp.

Reactions: lumbergh

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
I think it’s unlikely that both Björnfot and Englund are in the main roster as they do not have the cap space. It will likely be 21 guys plus various up/down paper transactions until they can carry 22 guys. It’s not a great situation by any means. Björnfot probably gets the inside track on that LD spot simply due to his 775k cap hit, which isn’t how it should be - despite me thinking he should get the spot.

It also means Fagemo and/or JAD like hit waivers - both if Turcotte were to stay up. The fact Turcotte doesn’t need waivers may mean he goes down no matter how well he plays during camp.
I know that the Kings hate to lose assets, so this is probably how it will go down. If Turcotte is absolutely lights out for a lot of camp and earns a spot, I could see them trying to sneak Grundstrom through waivers

Reactions: Vote4Lubo

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Reign are going to be loaded. Possible that Turcotte, Fagemo, JAD, Bjornfot, and Clarke all end up in Ontario.

Will they have room for all these players?

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002
Reign are going to be loaded. Possible that Turcotte, Fagemo, JAD, Bjornfot, and Clarke all end up in Ontario.

Will they have room for all these players?
There is a lot of garbage they can get rid of. One of either Turcotte or JAD will stay up.

At least there should be some protection in the line up this year if we’re going to ice, a bunch of young skilled players in the AHL.

Let’s just pray our prospects stay healthy and show most of the promise that we once had for them

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Not sure if it should be a new thread, but I'm guessing these may be the lines in Ontario to start next season:
Maltsev - Turcotte - Laferriere
Pinelli - Tynan - Chromiak
Hudon - Thomas - Hodgson
Doty - Helenius - Ward
Injured: Lee, Madden

Connauton - Clarke
Moverare - Santini
Hicketts - Krygier

Portillo
Rittich

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
Not sure if it should be a new thread, but I'm guessing these may be the lines in Ontario to start next season:
Maltsev - Turcotte - Laferriere
Pinelli - Tynan - Chromiak
Hudon - Thomas - Hodgson
Doty - Helenius - Ward
Injured: Lee, Madden

Connauton - Clarke
Moverare - Santini
Hicketts - Krygier

Portillo
Rittich
If Laferriere winds up in Ontario I'll be mildly shocked if the top line isn't
Hudon-Tynan-Laferriere

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
If Laferriere winds up in Ontario I'll be mildly shocked if the top line isn't
Hudon-Tynan-Laferriere
You are probably right but at this stage surely Turcotte needs to be deployed at 1C and used in every situation? Seems like the obvious move to move his development forward.

Reactions: Jungle Boy

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Oh, you sweet summer child
I know…I continue to try and find hope… but it is slowly getting sucked out of me.

The thought of us yet again having players in Ontario that would improve our roster is just depressing. I still don’t understand why Lewis was signed… not having someone to play 4RW in our system at this point is utterly damning. If we didn’t have that person we should have flipped a scoring player like Fagemo for the right type of player on an ELC… Use our assets not waste them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad