Post-Game Talk: Only took a decade but we did it! Panthers win 5-4 in Minnesota. Yandle has himself a night, 1 g,4pt

5 straight wins in a place we haven't won since 03/09/2010?

• Oh helllllll yeah, offense keeps chugging along, win by 2 or more

• Nail-biting 1 goal win but let's not come back here anytime soon

• Panthers classic, up 2-1 late but somehow cough it up late and lose by one in regulation

• Cats can't shake the Minnesota curse and lay an egg, lose by 2-3 goals

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
these refs are garbage AND to boot Bob is working his ass off and we arent helpign him for shit! Garbage all around the ice. These refs need to get their f***ing heads knocked off

Reactions: Givememoneyback

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
This period is fine. We’re going to win this game. They’re playing well and MIN have done all they can and will come out flat in the second. Just wait.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
We need to make some hits. Pressure there defense like mad when in our zone.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Unfortunately this is what the playoffs look like. Fast and physical. The panthers look outmatched in these type of games when there’s little room to navigate.

Reactions: JP Mick

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Limited high danger chances pretty good
For how long we played in our end. But for the refs to call brown and nothing against minny is an absolute joke. Just pathetic. Gotta play better in second. Minni is playing extremely well right now

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Are we going to get outworked this game and lose? I ain't buying it. Work harder my pumas... I could feel that tying goal coming from a mile away unfortunately. They need to play aggressive.

Reactions: Givememoneyback
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad