Post-Game Talk: One more night.....in the land of confusion.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
78 points last season.

77 going into the finale on Saturday. Chiarelli's "plan" doesn't appear to have worked. And the guy who bought it is picking the new GM. Whew.

Without turning this into a Chia *****fest, the worst thing was him not looking to improve the club after we made the playoffs. Other tams did, we faltered and were left in the dust. The new GM will have a mountain of work because Chia literally did **** all the last 2 years he was here.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I'd be surprised if Tkachuk plays. There's no need for them to get involved in a potentially chippy game that means nothing for them.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Wow. McDavid has gone the entire year without consecutive pointless games.

Who was the last player to do that?

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Without turning this into a Chia *****fest, the worst thing was him not looking to improve the club after we made the playoffs. Other tams did, we faltered and were left in the dust. The new GM will have a mountain of work because Chia literally did **** all the last 2 years he was here.
Yup. I pointed this out repeatedly. That offseason will haunt the Oilers forever.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Love watching Kassian's play.
If he plays this well this year, can only imagine what he's going to do in his contract year next season.

IMO the birth of his daughter really opened his eyes, hopefully he continues to work hard so that he can provide a wonderful life for her and help the team win next season and beyond.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Here I was hoping for a Phil Collins video after the thread title...

This is going to be a long summer of uncertainty in Oilers land. Could be interesting, yet frustrating, to say the least.
I was murmuring it thinking about the big 50, and its actually annoying me now

Nunymare

/ˈnʌnimɛr/
Sep 14, 2008
YEG
Anyone know how much combined time we've trailed in games this year/compared to leading? That's gotta be a pretty high number.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad