Post-Game Talk: One more night.....in the land of confusion.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
I don't know what BoA to expect Saturday, but it should be noted that the top 4 D have been resting and some of the top 6 forwards have been alternating sitting.

I expect it may be the case tomorrow as well.

Reactions: Pizza the Hutt

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
What an absolute nightmare of a season. Couldn't even hit 80 points with McDavid and Leon playing the way they are. There is a staggering amount of dead weight on the roster.

If you said this team would fail to hit 8o pts this season while McDrai had the seasons they had you would be called a troll, and shouted out.

I didn't think either of McDrai were going to have these types of seasons because I knew full well how little support was on the table, that they would be doing almost all of it themselves. I thought both would falter more under the strain.

Fortunately we had periodic help from Nuge, Chiasson, Kassian. What a craptacular viewing if that didn't even happen.

But on paper this team, this season, was miserable and it was from September. This was never going to be good enough. We would have had to have the return of Lucic, Pulju finding his game, Rieder being his best, and Brodziak still having it to be a worthwhile club.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
First game in a while that I watched start to finish. Loved how they played the tank to perfection... only Leon was allowed to score. Nobody else tried :)

Oh, RNH tried, but faltered, and failed to get even quality scoring chances. He was all over trying to get to 30goals and 70pts. Watch Calgary dress a skeleton lineup and RNH being first star in an entirely meaningless game. He's an opportunist.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
If you said this team would fail to hit 8o pts this season while McDrai had the seasons they had you would be called a troll, and shouted out.

I didn't think either of McDrai were going to have these types of seasons because I knew full well how little support was on the table, that they would be doing almost all of it themselves. I thought both would falter more under the strain.

Fortunately we had periodic help from Nuge, Chiasson, Kassian. What a craptacular viewing if that didn't even happen.

But on paper this team, this season, was miserable and it was from September. This was never going to be good enough. We would have had to have the return of Lucic, Pulju finding his game, Rieder being his best, and Brodziak still having it to be a worthwhile club.
I didn't think they'd make the playoffs but I didn't think we'd have largely the same season as last year. There's been virtually no team improvements at all to be seen. The PK is still a disaster (just slightly less so), and the defense/goaltending can't bail the team out at all.

The Sharks most certainly did not put forth their best effort yesterday and it was still enough to beat a club that was showing better than it had in awhile.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
I don't know what BoA to expect Saturday, but it should be noted that the top 4 D have been resting and some of the top 6 forwards have been alternating sitting.

I expect it may be the case tomorrow as well.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT FLMAEY!!!!!!!

Reactions: TB12

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
I hope the guys come out fighting and hitting slashing, and being nasty against Calgary.
Rough them up a LOT before their first round playoffs.

Lets treat them like the league treats McDavid. Even if we do play shorthanded the entire game. Just wreck them physically.

Get Drai his 50, and just absolutely demolish them with borderline late hits and take runs at their goalies.
Came here to post this.

Let Kas off the leash and just tell the boys we need Drai to hit 50.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad