chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
ericsson pisses me off. just an inexcusable lazy play to blow mrazek's shutout

hopefully danny d just has a sore knee

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Picked Mrazek, Nyquist and Smith.

Mrazek is amazing. Some real beauty saves.

Good game by Smith. Got some shots through, did some good work on the PK and loved seeing him throw Neil to the ground.

I don't normally rag on the guy but Ericsson was bad tonight. His first shift he gave the puck away twice and it stayed bad from there. Ruined Petr's shutout.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Hopefully DK back Friday.

Have we had an update on Green or Kronner?

Either way, we have Colorado on their 2nd game of a b2b, no real excuse.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
ericsson pisses me off. just an inexcusable lazy play to blow mrazek's shutout

hopefully danny d just has a sore knee

More angry at Tatar for taking the penalty.

Ericsson has been around long enough though to understand when they have the guy pulled somebody plugs the middle on clearing attempts. Not smart, but honestly they shouldn't have been down a man either.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
This is why nobody likes Ericsson

At least mrazeks save percentage and gaa will do better. And 0 5v5 goals on mrazek

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Well, so much for Mrazek's 2nd shutout in a row. Gotta thank Big E for that, what a stupid attempt to clear the puck out of our zone.
Still registers a .974 sv% and 0.66 GAA in his latest three starts though. That's great. Hope he keeps that up during our home stand.

Moreover a good game by our guys. Great PK and defensive plays by Sheahan and Luke. Too bad we got that one in the end.

Glad to see Gus and AA having good chemistry so far and Gus having a great game, setting up DDK's goal -
hope Danny's knee is fine. Glad to see Z netting one again as well, well done by the magic man.

And last but not least, Helmer finally getting one. Good for him.

Huge points tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad