OT: OMGIO! It's the OFFICIAL CALGARY FLAMES HOLIDAY THREAD!

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
mwsd46.jpg

That should cover it.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
that shadow you see sometimes and when you feel like you aren't alone.....

that's stew sneaking around taking pictures of you for his private collection

Yes, yes I know exactly that feeling, I have it every evening when I shower. If he wants a pic though, all he needs to do is ask. :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, sorry you have to work AF :( That sucks. I'd say you deserve a holiday drink or two after your shift. ;)
honestly with everything going on with my sister in-law's brother combined with the fact I got sick overnight and I'm just not really a Christmas person, I am not really in the holiday spirit. I will feign it for my nephews, when I got off work and they open their gifts.

However maybe some holiday spirits will help tonight, sit with my brother and sister in-law and drink away the last few days.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I got tickets to the Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors game!!!

none of your probs care of about basketball but they are two of the best teams in the NBA.

best gf ever

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I got tickets to the Golden State Warriors and Toronto Raptors game!!!

none of your probs care of about basketball but they are two of the best teams in the NBA.

best gf ever

Toronto is one of the best teams in the NBA? Wow. I used to follow them for a while when I was younger, since the days of Vinsanity, but there just wasn't enough to keep me interested for the last few years. Then the fact that they branded themselves last season with a hideous grammatical feaux pas sealed the deal.

Glad to hear they're doing well, though.

I got a **** tonne (metric) of board games. And a soda stream. :laugh:

Perceptor

World Class
Mar 19, 2012
Calgary, AB
Merry Christmas all! I am in Kananaskis for the weekend and am going to the game against the Isles next week. Thrilled to get an authentic TJ Brodie 3rd jersey for Christmas!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad