OT: OMGIO! It's the OFFICIAL CALGARY FLAMES HOLIDAY THREAD!

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Hey all, let's talk Flames and what we're getting for our holiday festivities.

Unless no one uses this thread

875.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hey all, let's talk Flames and what we're getting for our holiday festivities.

Unless no one uses this thread

875.gif

For Christmas, all I want is for Johnny to score a natural hat-trick and Giordano to score an overtime winner.

Ah, but really...

I have family coming from Australia for Christmas. They stopped in Vancouver/Whistler on the way here and my Dad and brother took them to see the Canucks play the Coyotes tonight. They got a good game for their first experience. Except I have this annoying feeling they will like the Canucks now. I'll have to help them avoid that temptation.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
This is the first year my gf won't be with her parents for Xmas so we'll spend Christmas day with my mom/step-dad and Boxing day with my dad/step-mom. Looking forward to it!

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
I will be single for Christmas. Meh, I am slowly getting over it, I'll be hangin' with my family like I always do.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Ill be spending Johnny Hockey's birthday hungover from the whole family gathering on our annual christmas eve party.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Relaxing at home.

OT: Am I the only one that is getting really annoyed with the videos starting automatically when looking at boxscores on NHL.com?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'm going to Carstairs tomorrow, then back home in the evening to my sisters for some Nog. Christmas day I'm heading to Fairmont BC to lounge for a few days in the hot pools.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I work Xmas morning. Then I was invited to my brother's in-laws place for Xmas dinner, they are nice and all but I always feel out of place so I may just feign being sick and go home and order chinese

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I work Xmas morning. Then I was invited to my brother's in-laws place for Xmas dinner, they are nice and all but I always feel out of place so I may just feign being sick and go home and order chinese

Tell your sister to invite a single friend to ease your level of comfort. That's what family is for!

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
sigh how cold is it Calgary these days? I left for vacation and I'm pretty sure I forgot to close one of the windows in the house before we left.

My dog must hate me now :(

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
sigh how cold is it Calgary these days? I left for vacation and I'm pretty sure I forgot to close one of the windows in the house before we left.

My dog must hate me now :(

Doesn't really dip below -5 lately. Still though, poor dog :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad