Omgerddd Tha Sidney Crosby Thread!!!!!! How many pointz?!

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
The Art Ross isn't decided by voters.

I think you mean the Hart and that will be between Crosby and Ovechkin.

No, Ovechkin won't be in the top 3 this year... although he is going to be the runaway Rocket Richard winner, people are making too big of a deal in regards to his atrocious +/-. plus i feel that there maybe some backlash about his winning the Hart last year over Crosby

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Ovechkin doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the Hart. His efforts have been pathetic, especially when you consider he's almost been exclusively tied to scoring his goals on the PP. Hasn't had a single ES goal or point for that matter in a month!

As of now Crosby should win the Hart in a landslide with Getzlaf and Giroux battling for 2nd/3rd.

Michael8771*

Giroux IMO deserves far more attention for the Hart than AO, no way he gets it again.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
sidney-crosby-andy-samberg.jpg

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
He needs 11 points to hit 110 and 4 goals to hit 40. There's 7 games left. We play Carolina, Winnipeg, Minnesota, Colorado, Detroit, Philly, and Ottawa. He can definitely do it.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
He needs 11 points to hit 110 and 4 goals to hit 40. There's 7 games left. We play Carolina, Winnipeg, Minnesota, Colorado, Detroit, Philly, and Ottawa. He can definitely do it.

He needs to beast out there, worry about shooting as much as he can, Get into that mindset. The next 2 games he should just go crazy and go for hat tricks.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
According to Inside Penguins Hockey, he thinks he looks like Tom Brady. /side eye

Err... well they are both white guys with brown hair and square jawlines who are faces of their sport?

My vote would be speed skater Sven Kramer (who also kind of looks like Hertl... who doesn't look like Crosby)
70866741.jpg

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex

I really hope he does it as well. The goals will be the hardest but I don't see why he couldn't do it.

It'd be awesome to see him finally get a 5 point night.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
I really hope he does it as well. The goals will be the hardest but I don't see why he couldn't do it.

It'd be awesome to see him finally get a 5 point night.

Well that seals it then, Crosby will finish with 99 points. WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN!?!? :shakehead

:laugh:

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
What are you talking about?

Well Milbury and Roenick already started the campaign to not give the Hart to Crosby. Milbury wants Bergeron and sounded like Roenick was pushing for Toews or Giroux. It's fun to hate on the best. He has to go so far above and beyond anyone else to win.

CrozJawz*

Well Milbury and Roenick already started the campaign to not give the Hart to Crosby. Milbury wants Bergeron and sounded like Roenick was pushing for Toews or Giroux. It's fun to hate on the best. He has to go so far above and beyond anyone else to win.

Don't you know? The only reason Crosby puts up all those points is because of the talent that surrounds him......oh wait...

Toews doesn't have anyone around him....oh wait....

Giroux is the best player in the world because his coach said so....oh wait...:shakehead

froods

I blame Paul Martin and Jack Johnson
Aug 28, 2009
Fort Erie, ON
Sid and His Long List of Wingers

So, with Lee Stempniak surpassing the 10 game mark on Sid's wing. I was trying to figure out all of the guys who played on his wing for over 10 games. This is what I have, please add to this.

Mark Recchi
Colby Armstrong
Ryan Malone
Evgeni Malkin
Marian Hossa (Counting playoffs)
Pascal Dupuis
Miro Satan
Chris Kunitz
Bill Guerin
Brian Gibbons
Lee Stempniak

Guys that played with Sid but I am not sure if it was for more than 10 games
Jordan Staal
Gary Roberts
Erik Christensen
Max Talbot
Tyler Kennedy
Matt Cooke
Ruslan Fedotenko
Petr Sykora
James Neal

I can't remember anything from 05-06. I also feel like I am missing guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad