Great Britain: Olympic Qualifiers (Latvia)

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
But the grant saves a heap of money by paying for all the things like flights and accommodation, the money saved can then be better utilised in the future.

I don't understand why people are being so negative.

It's not really negative, it's realistic. 100K Is not a lot of money to put into hockey for an entire country

That's $20 from every registered hockey player in the UK lol

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Small hope but more chance than in Ukraine.

Also - good that there's funding. Any money is welcome.

Alpine

Oct 28, 2005
Moncton, NB
Okay, so team GB has to take one scalp and push maybe 2 games into OT or SO and hope the others beat up on each other.
Who do you beat and who do you force into OT?

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Games against Latvia (5:30pm-Thurs) and France (1:30pm-Fri) live. Last game against Kazakhstan will either be Live or delayed.

Call me Suds

Dec 21, 2012
When you say TV Coverage does that mean there will be a live stream? Or just you dicks in GB will be able to watch it ;)

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
He has spent enough time in Kazakhstan to be but I dont ever remember reading he gained citizenship however with that said, he is on the entry list so I guess he does.

images

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
When you say TV Coverage does that mean there will be a live stream? Or just you dicks in GB will be able to watch it ;)

As there's live coverage there's likely more chance someone will stream it but I wouldn't hold out hope.

I'll be watching on ESPN though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad