Speculation: Olli Jokinen Needs To Eat A Burger

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
not trying to rag on the guy in my OP, but I just meant if he's playing and being paid to be one of our top guns, it would be nice to see him get the goal monkey and point monkey off his back early in a shortened season. We really need both our top lines firing on all cylinders all season long if we want to make the playoffs.

I agree with you...but it has only been three games. Sidney Crosby only has a pt or something through his first three games. It's really nothing to worry about.

I'd really like to see the guy succeed.

Zhamnov10

Jul 17, 2011
He has been really huffing and puffing at the end of shifts being older i think it is going to take a bit of time to get going with no real training camp especially if he has to try and keep up with Kane and wheeler all game

Reed Solomon

GO ✈'s GO
Jul 26, 2011
Winnipeg, Man.
not trying to rag on the guy in my OP, but I just meant if he's playing and being paid to be one of our top guns, it would be nice to see him get the goal monkey and point monkey off his back early in a shortened season. We really need both our top lines firing on all cylinders all season long if we want to make the playoffs.

It's been THREE GAMES. THREE. He's been playing well and the team has been steadily improving every game. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? If Jokinen keeps playing the way he's been playing he's going to score. Theres no doubt in my mind.

Too many chicken littles allowed to start threads.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad