Speculation: Old Usernames

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
With the recent discovery of some older posters posting as a different name, I figured it would be nice to find out everyone's older usernames so that we have a better idea who we are talking to along the boards. That and for the nostalgia, lolol....

I for one have always been Joey Bones since I started the boards back in 2012, but this would be a pretty interesting thread nonetheless....

Have at it boys and girls :)

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Do they not have the option of viewing guys username history anymore? It used to be as simple as clicking on their name and a link would pop up; can't find it now.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Do they not have the option of viewing guys username history anymore? It used to be as simple as clicking on their name and a link would pop up; can't find it now.

You have to go to their profile page now.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

You have to go to their profile page now.

Even then I think it only shows usernames that user had since the migration to Xenforo from the old bulletin style boards around late 2017.

----

I was Pucking Motherpucker for a day when I fist signed up until a Mod changed it. 100Gs > LiasAndersson > Filthy Dangles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad