Confirmed with Link: Okposo traded to FLA for Calle Sjalin and conditional 2024 7th

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I wanted him to retire years ago. Not for hockey reasons, but because I've seen what TBI can doto a person in the long term.

My only wish for Kyle is that he stays well through whenever he retires. He's a husband and a dad first.
I certainly don't want Kyle to be one of those stories that spring up unannounced concerning critical LT health issues...... because he kept playing when he should have retired.

Way, way too much of that these days

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC

SmartSelect_20240321_104018_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BuffaloMango

Jimmybarndoor2

Jul 24, 2021
“He's a veteran guy that wants to fit in and understands the team dynamic," Panthers coach Paul Maurice said. "We wanted to get him in some games, get him a little bit comfortable. I think we practice a little differently here. There's just a lot of new for him here. So [we've been] discussing some of the new, some quickness that can come back into his game, some physicality that could come back into his game”

This is the second player to have a comment that seems to imply that practices are a joke with the Sabres. Wtf

• Love
Reactions: IronSac and Fearnot

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
“He's a veteran guy that wants to fit in and understands the team dynamic," Panthers coach Paul Maurice said. "We wanted to get him in some games, get him a little bit comfortable. I think we practice a little differently here. There's just a lot of new for him here. So [we've been] discussing some of the new, some quickness that can come back into his game, some physicality that could come back into his game”

This is the second player to have a comment that seems to imply that practices are a joke with the Sabres. Wtf
I'll say it again. At the end of last season the players told reporters how much they love playing for Granato. It sounded nice but it sent up red flags to me. A roster isn't supposed to like their HC that much. Maybe if it was coming from vets that know up from down and how to self-motivate. Coming from a young team it stank of easy times that create weak men. I believe this season has proven that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad