Oilers youth lead the way

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Ya its getting to the point I want Hordichuk to just go pummel someone and see if it deters anyone. Guys are really targeting Schultz and trying to run him through the boards

or we can pair J.Schultz with Fistric.. Make guys go through Fistric if they want to get at Schultz.

I dont think 4mins\game of a middle weight is going to deter anyone..

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
or we can pair J.Schultz with Fistric.. Make guys go through Fistric if they want to get at Schultz.

That's actually a pairing I've been kind of hoping to see for a few games now.

Not for the goon aspect(which I think is becoming archaic in today's game), but because Justin Shultz looks like he needs less babysitting than Whitney(and his mobility issues), and could benefit more from someone who brings more strength to breaking the cycle in the corners and clearing the front of the net.

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
All I can say is that I can easily live with them going 4-2-1 for every stretch of 7 games. That'd be a nice, healthy 28-14-6 record in the end :D. (Equivalent to roughly 47-24-11) or 105 points. So they could even through a 3 game losing streak in there and probably make the playoffs if they can keep this up.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
That's actually a pairing I've been kind of hoping to see for a few games now.

Not for the goon aspect(which I think is becoming archaic in today's game), but because Justin Shultz looks like he needs less babysitting than Whitney(and his mobility issues), and could benefit more from someone who brings more strength to breaking the cycle in the corners and clearing the front of the net.

Kruger is having issues playing Fistric regularly.. Schultz is starting to play the hardest minutes... Doubt he would pair them together unless he is sold on FISTTrick!!

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia

Oh I agree with that. I just want to see Hordi return the favour next time someone takes an extra run at Schultz

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
This is the sort of result you get when you do the correct pre-work.

Eberle Nuge, Halll and Schultz playing in the AHL to begin with has a lot to do with our current run.

And that's all it is right now, a nice little run.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00