Post-Game Talk: Oilers win 2-1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Goodbye Ekblad.

Nah, I'm okay with winning. I'd rather win the right way, with actual systems, a power-play that is competent, and our top six not being completely dominated by our bottom six in terms of play, but a win is a win.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Love beating the hurricanes
We would have won that cup with Roloson healthy

Sethis

May 9, 2004
Advanced Stats haven't yet found a way to calculate testosterone. Matt Hendricks leads our team in this area. He just had a wonderful game.

Sethis

May 9, 2004
If our bottom six is only decent, then our top six is water trash in tonight's game.

Huh? The Hall-Gagner-Perron line was great tonight.

The Nuge line didn't do much but they weren't a problem. Just let a good win be a good win.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Goodbye Ekblad.

Nah, I'm okay with winning. I'd rather win the right way, with actual systems, a power-play that is competent, and our top six not being completely dominated by our bottom six in terms of play, but a win is a win.

Even if we keep winning we at least go into next season with confidence in our goalies along with still adding one of the top C's or even a guy like Ritchie, any of him Bennett, Reinhart or Drasaitl will be awesome for our forward core (a Gagner replacement or a power forward) and I think maybe winning like we have been will help us out in the free agent game..

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Huh? The Hall-Gagner-Perron line was great tonight.

The Nuge line didn't do much but they weren't a problem. Just let a good win be a good win.

It was a comparison, embellishing the play of the bottom 6 tonight. The bottom six, especially the 3rd line was top notch.

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
Even if we keep winning we at least go into next season with confidence in our goalies along with still adding one of the top C's or even a guy like Ritchie, any of him Bennett, Reinhart or Drasaitl will be awesome for our forward core (a Gagner replacement or a power forward) and I think maybe winning like we have been will help us out in the free agent game..

Personally, I'm very conflicted, as I love winning and want the team to get past it's losing culture, but I can see how Ekblad could help our D-core.

Winning does take it's place on top though. It's much more important.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad