GDT: Oilers @ Wild 6:00PM SNOL and 630 CHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Boring begets boring. Welcome Wild.

Nurse is in. So is everyone else.

Wild have some good goalies. A Dubnyk something or other and another guy.

*Lineup:

Forward
Pouliot-McDavid-Yakupov
Hall-RNH-Klinkhammer
Korpikoski-Lander-Purcell
Slepyshev-Letestu-Pakarinen

Defence
Nurse-Klefbom
Sekera-Fayne
Davidson-Gryba

Goal
Talbot

*Thanks to April McEthereal

Things you might consider doing other than taking in a Wild game:

If I don't fall asleep I will add more later.

Edit: Yeo exclaims to all that Dubnyk's knee has been magically healed! He will play! Praise someone or other!

For those who insist on watching the whole game...a warning video.

Last edited:

McDeathbyCheerios*

Apparently Dubnyk might be out. Good sign for us...

It often is a good sign for us if Dubnyk isn't playing...even when he was on our team :P

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
chalking this one up to a loss, I hate the way the wild play, same with the kings, boring game, mcdavid does mcdavid things but we lose 3-1. Hope I'm wrong

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
As usual with the Wild it comes down to if the refs actually call all the hooking and holding. If they do and we can get a early pp goal. I think we will take this one, they refs probably won't though and we lose 3-1

Kepler 186f

Red Shifted
Dec 17, 2007
No Dubnyk? 5-2 Oilers.

giphy.gif

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Oh ye of little faith. Yes the Wild DID own us and have our number, yes Dubnyk DID own us and have our number, but there's this guy in a #97 jersey that doesn't give a crap about any of that. We also have real NHL goaltending and a real NHL coach. IMO we win this game regardless of who starts in net for the Wild.

StevieBlunder

Jun 17, 2015
The goal here has to be score first. Play smart. Minimize mistakes in the offensive zone or their D will make us pay.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Luckily I have something to go to tonight. I'm not going to be tempted to watch another boring Wild game.

Hope the Oilers win.

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
I don't think this is the same as the Lemaire-coached Wild teams. They have a good squad, and aren't as stifling as they once were. Less LA and more Nashville, I would say.

3-1 Oilers

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Oh ye of little faith. Yes the Wild DID own us and have our number, yes Dubnyk DID own us and have our number, but there's this guy in a #97 jersey that doesn't give a crap about any of that. We also have real NHL goaltending and a real NHL coach. IMO we win this game regardless of who starts in net for the Wild.

I don't put a lot of stock into teams that have "owned" us over the last couple of years. Every team has owned us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad