Jun 30, 2015
Bannerwild.png

mono.png

Salute.png

Schwing.png

Not Worthy.gif

Oilers projected lines graphic.png

Wild lineup.png

Sauce: DailyFaceoff (Lines to be updated when available)

Streaking!.gif

Go Oilers!

Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody

Last edited:

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Never heard Mikko talk so much and be so relaxed. Guess he’s pretty relieved Tippett is gone. ;)

Also you can tell when he’s asked if the team is playing more connected, he’s THIS close to spilling the goods on Tippett but decides better of it lol.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015

Never heard Mikko talk so much and be so relaxed. Guess he’s pretty relieved Tippett is gone. ;)

Also you can tell when he’s asked if the team is playing more connected, he’s THIS close to spilling the goods on Tippett but decides better of it lol.

Definitely, there was a bit of a grin and a look of relief before he answered.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012

I think it has become pretty obvious that the players are relieved to see him gone.

It is amazing how so many guys come with big resumes to a job only to disappoint those who have to work for them.

Hopefully Katz has learned something from this and gives other younger people a shot at positions within the organization.

Reactions: Cloned

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I think it has become pretty obvious that the players are relieved to see him gone.

It is amazing how so many guys come with big resumes to a job only to disappoint those who have to work for them.

Hopefully Katz has learned something from this and gives other younger people a shot at positions within the organization.

To be fair I think Tipp did have success here in some cases.

He also has to coach through covid and some garbage nhl fiddle diddling...and he's 90. I would not be surprised if he was spent.

Reactions: yukoner88

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
This will be our toughest test since Woody took over. If we can show well in this game, especially on a B2B, it'll instill a lot of confidence, even more than the last 5 have. Same team defense please.

@Ginger Papa I sang the song in my head as I went through your post and every picture was on point! One of my favourite songs of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad