GDT: Oilers vs Sharks - We're gonna need a bigger boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Missed the first 6 minutes of the period and see that the Oilers haven't scored in the 3rd. WTF is wrong with them sitting on the lead like this? Horrible coaching, players who just doesn't give a f***. Not good enough

• Haha
Reactions: Sanchez

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Joke league... teams like NYR and Nashville already resting while Oilers have to play 2 more games after this.

No reason the final night of the season for EVERY team couldn't be no more than a day apart.
Remember when the Oilers had like 7 games in hand on the rest of the entire league, or so it seemed? They got fisted down the stretch.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Janmark legit looks a bit like McDavid out there with the way he skates.

Amazes me how poor his offensive skills are compared to how he can skate.

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Ok I want 10, yes I'm greedy but it's been a long time since they've scored double digits. 10 please

Reactions: Sanchez

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
3-0 Minny. It's looking like Vegas unless one thinks they'll lose to Anaheim or Chicago at home. Maybe we'll get a miracle and the Canucks lose to Calgary and Winnipeg in regulation.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It looks like they are actually trying to avoid them at this point.

Possibly but it's not like Dallas is a picnic. 2 straight playoff series losses to the Oilers might be weighing on their mind though and they'd rather try their luck against somebody else.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad