GDT: Oilers vs Sharks - We're gonna need a bigger boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Nashville is ready to expose the Nucks.
Truthfully they are built for playoff hockey. They are going to dummy the nucks 5 on 5. Guaranteed. Vancouver will have to heavily rely on their pp and hope demko can play lights out.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Still a few things that could change the standings but if LA loses tonight Vegas will be the highest odds by quite a bit.

Preds in round 1 would take a 3-0 finish combined with the Canucks getting 0(?) points out of their last 2.

Kings round 1 would take Vegas losing their remaining 2 and LA winning their last game, assuming no comeback tonight.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Truthfully they are built for playoff hockey. They are going to dummy the nucks 5 on 5. Guaranteed. Vancouver will have to heavily rely on their pp and hope demko can play lights out.
Is he close to returning? Last I heard, it didn’t sound promising.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Looking at RW, ROW, and W between LA, Vegas, and Nashville, I don't think there's a window for LA to finish in. WC1.
huh? Kings are at 80 games. If they even get a pt in this game and W the last one they have WC1 even if Vegas win out. Preds have no games left. Its easy for either LA or Vegas to pull it out. Game not over tonight either. .

Reactions: Porkleaker

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
They'll will set Thatcher's ass on fire.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
huh? Kings are at 80 games. If they even get a pt in this game and W the last one they have WC1 even if Vegas win out. Preds have no games left. Its easy for either LA or Vegas to pull it out. Game not over tonight either. .
No, because 100 points locks them in 3rd in the Pacific with 3 more RW than Vegas.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Just saw the score and almost fell out of my chair.

Then I saw all 9 goals are on the same goalie. (According to Google).

Did San Jose allow a rookie goalie get torched for NINE goals in 40mins????

Wtf are they trying to do to the poor kid??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad