Votes: 35 64.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters

McHelpus

Jan 16, 2021
Oilers need a winning streak right now. If they fall under .500 I don't think they will be able to climb out of it.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Won’t be watching. Will be too busy doing other things more important but hopefully a W to try and turn things around.

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
For me, the game's at 3:00 am, so yeah, I won't be watching it in real time.

Sigh... This is probably as close as you can get to a must-win game for a .500 team in the first 25-games of the season...

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
I'm glad the doom & gloom has been replaced by silly posting, at least in the PreGame thread and for now..
7pm game against the Rangers on a saturday afternoon, it could be a perfect hockey evening for me or a waste of 3 hours. I really hope for a solid game..

Last edited:

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I'm glad the doom & gloom has been replaced by silly posting, at least in the PreGame thread and for now..
7am game against the Rangers on a saturday afternoon, it could be a perfect hockey evening for me or a waste of 3 hours. I really hope for a solid game..
7 am - Saturday afternoon - perfect evening

giphy.gif

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
I’m stuck in ER in St. Albert since Thursday and missed the last game. :( Hoping I can catch this one and mainly they win.

Go Oilers

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019
This is the biggest reason we sucked this month. We need Connors 20 points per month.
Another is that both McDavid and Drai are -1 in November and -3 in the last 6 games.

Yes it's not a perfect stat (like pretty much any other stat) but when you reduce empty netters and goals scored without a goalie it tells something. It's hard to win with this team if the team allows more goals than it scores when McDavid and Drai are on the ice. In that case either the bottom 6 has to score more than they allow (won't happen often) or special teams need to be better than the opponents.

I am sure the coaches and McDrai are aware of this and we'll start to see better defending from the top lines, which is when the team will start getting more points as long as the other parts don't fail too badly.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
We need a win...if we lose this and fall below .500 I will start believing this is 17/18 all over again....so please 🙏 win this one!
Hopefully this November war our usual December...that would mean all will be good in the end.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I binge watched Season 12 of Survivor till 3 AM last night (seriously). The Oilers were voted off Long Island last game but they have returned from Exile with a surprise new player! Can they win todays ice hockey challenge for the Immunity Idol keeping the wolves at bay for another day? Or will they leave Manhattan Island under .500 returning to Edmonton tired and defeated? Tune in to our next show of Hockey Survivor today at 11.

Reactions: MessierII

InTheBox

Feb 7, 2021
Broberg in? Didn't we want to be harder to play against? So you take out one of our only physical players and put in Broberg. I'm excited.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad