GDT: Oilers vs. Predators|Remembrance Day|November 11, 2014| 6 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Hey guys, this is a little off topic but I figured people would be actively posting here and I could get an answer quicker. A while back a link was posted to a site that would come up with a different quote from an oilers forum (maybe it was here), most of them being very upset or pessimistic. It was pretty good for a laugh and I was wondering if any of you know what it's called or if it still exists. Thanks.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Aulie has been rather impressive. Hope he progresses and fights for a permanent spot in the lineup.

Horseradish

Dec 9, 2005
London, ON
I like that they're showing some heart. Young teams will often have a bad period, and I can live with that if they're learning and showing effort after that. The Oilers haven't done that in YEARS,
So it's nice to see, even if they do lose.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Good effort, I mean if Fasth didn't pull a Dubnyk maybe things would be different right now... :shakehead

Team got outshot 17-6 in the first period. Seems like the entire team took the first period off.

Not going to win many games taking entire periods off.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I like that they're showing some heart. Young teams will often have a bad period, and I can live with that if they're learning and showing effort after that. The Oilers haven't done that in YEARS,
So it's nice to see, even if they do lose.

It's useless to me unless they win. We've had these kinds of games plenty of times over the years. Team blows out the Oilers early and then the Oilers fight to try and get back into the game and inevitably fail.

A loss is a loss. I'm way past taking positives out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad