Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs. Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Are you planning to ambush him with your army of turtles?

pffffffffffft. Turtles smurtles.

BBO is bring out the big guns.

Attack_of_the_Giant_Mosquito.img_assist_custom.jpg

I remember weird stuff Brian! :)

GRadio

Energy Line
Aug 16, 2014
Edmonton
Maui - Lahaina, specifically. I've never been anywhere warm and tropical so I'm pretty pumped.
Sweet. The road to Hana is pretty nice since they repaved the road. Also the aquarium is worth checking out, as is Molokini for snorkelling.

If you smoke weed, you can get it on Little Beach south of Wailea.

Arctic Fox

Nov 17, 2007
pffffffffffft. Turtles smurtles.

BBO is bring out the big guns.

Attack_of_the_Giant_Mosquito.img_assist_custom.jpg

I remember weird stuff Brian! :)

Hey watch out. Last time I called him Brian he nearly killed me. I was running for my life like those dudes in your picture.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Maui - Lahaina, specifically. I've never been anywhere warm and tropical so I'm pretty pumped.

Cool, I live on Maui albeit on the other side of the island.

Are you planning to ambush him with your army of turtles?

Naw more like these.

and these.

Where's Cloned at? He loves this stuff! :laugh:

Sweet. The road to Hana is pretty nice since they repaved the road. Also the aquarium is worth checking out, as is Molokini for snorkelling.

If you smoke weed, you can get it on Little Beach south of Wailea.

Sure thing if you like naked hippies seeing as it's a nude beach and there's a ton of hipsters there from what I've heard.

Hey watch out. Last time I called him Brian he nearly killed me. I was running for my life like those dudes in your picture.

:laugh:

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I don't care what formula we use or who scores our goals, all I ask is that we're still in the playoff picture when McDavid returns.

With how bad the Pacific has been, it might be possible. :popcorn:

Gambl0r83*

Eberle storms out with a goal in the first 10 minutes
2-0 after first period

Crosby Malkin turn on the jets
4-3 Penguins final in an entertaining game

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Sad question; if drai tears it up is nuge gone by the end of the season? Or the other way around? Neither?

Unless a true #1 D is coming back in return Nuge isn't going anywhere. McClellan likes him and trusts him, and despite this idea that everyone has in their head about Chiarelli being obsessed with big players, I think he's smart enough to realize that this team will need to follow a Chicago type model. Not to mention he sure didn't have big centres in boston.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011

Just came in to wish you guys like for tonights game and saw your post. Have fun at there! Really great to get to tropical climate for the first time.

For the game, I'm predicting a high-scoring game but close one.

Really sucks ass that McDavid is out. But that kind of injury should not have long term effects so he'll be back destroying the league in no time.

Good luck Oiltown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad