Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Islanders

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
We are never going to win another game...

.com.google.Chrome.gif

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Sweet jesus, you just realize how bad out team is with out McDavid. That is the worst lineup in the NHL. Easily. Even Ottawa is better than that.

'member how some people here actually tried to rationalize Chia's moves? I 'member :lol:

Leading scorer in the AHL? Better put him on the fourth line.

Thanks Hitch.

Also, lol Lucic down there on the fourth line too.

Hitch is garbage. Old Fossil should go back to retirement home.

oilcountry17

Aug 27, 2007
edmonton
I am hoping we see some more Nuge and Drai together down the stretch i think Connor can drag along a Gagner Currie (actually reward a call up instead of the 5 min a game stuff) combo for next game and maybe we can get some scoring accross 2 lines
Gags Mcdavid Currie
Drai Nuge Kass
Reider Cave Chia
Lucic(would prefer Malone but that prob is not happening) Brodz Rattie

Reactions: fuswald

Kaniac

Sep 11, 2018
'member how some people here actually tried to rationalize Chia's moves? I 'member :lol:

Hitch is garbage. Old Fossil should go back to retirement home.

Should go back to whatever museum they pulled him out of.

Reactions: frag2

Consultant

Sep 12, 2010
Koskinen back in net... Seems like they would want to give the new kid a shot?? We need to play the kid 10 games otherwise we traded Talbot for nothing...

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Koskinen back in net... Seems like they would want to give the new kid a shot?? We need to play the kid 10 games otherwise we traded Talbot for nothing...
Talbot was leaving for nothing anyway. I don't really see Stolarz be that sought after on July 1st, and if he does leave there is probably 30 other guys that could replace him.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Sweet jesus, you just realize how bad out team is with out McDavid. That is the worst lineup in the NHL. Easily. Even Ottawa is better than that.

Snoops in Town..

gin and juice is what you need before watching this debacle.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
RNH-Draisaitl-Kassian
Gagner-Malone-Rattie
Rieder-Cave-Chiasson
Lucic-Brodziak-Currie

This is worse than anything during the first decade of darkness. 9 of those 12 should be in the AHL. What the f***?

Reactions: DerpMorg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad