Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Flyers Tuesday

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Flyers are on a back to back & 3rd game in 4 nights as well as being the last game of a road trip while the home team is at home waiting for you.

This SHOULD BE guaranteed win night for the Oilers.

This is the best betting scenario I've ever come across in all of sports & records don't matter.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
1656956835313.jpg

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Flyers are on a back to back & 3rd game in 4 nights as well as being the last game of a road trip while the home team is at home waiting for you.

This is the best betting scenario I've ever come across in all of sports & records don't matter.
3 games in 4 nights and last game on the road. Your right on the betting position

Take the PL while your at it. I imagine Skinner gets the net tomorrow

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Hopefully Skinner has stopped literally shitting his pants so we don't have to keep watching Campbell do it figuratively.
Campbell had been playing well, wonder if he has the flu bug as well, but was in better shape than Stu, so they went with him out of necessity.

Man the Flames are so shit lol.

My schadenfreude towards them overrides my sadness over Jacob Markstrom destroying my fantasy team.
Same boat. I keep threatening to drop him, thinking he can’t keep playing this awful forever. But the ‘Oilers broke him’ thing looks to be real. ;)

Reactions: OfCorsiDid

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

So your betting the Flyers win in the shootout then.

Man the Flames are so shit lol.

My schadenfreude towards them overrides my sadness over Jacob Markstrom destroying my fantasy team.

Your first mistake was drafting a Flame.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Your first mistake was drafting a Flame.

Oh ho ho ho it's may times worse than this. He wasn't drafted.

My fantasy league is a keeper league that's been going on for about 5 years now.

Last year I was in second place so I decided to upgrade my team (paiging Holland). So I dealt my first, third and 8th round picks for Markstrom and Stamkos. And I used one of my keeper slots on him in offseason.

So not only did I trade for him, I protected him in the next draft. Just a miserable situation all around.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Lol huberdeau ruined mine. I knew he was going to be worse this year but not this bad. I got him like 14th.

Yeah goaltending derailed me completely. I only have Markstrom, Skinner and Varlamov are my goalies. Which mostly happened because I went all in last year and dealt away a significant amount of picks (its a keeper league).

But considering I have McDavid, Nuge, Stamkos, Hedman, Bratt, J. Hughes, Moressey, Ehlers...I'm f***ing dumbfounded how I'm out of the playoffs by quite a bit.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad