• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Not a fan of these lines. But the bourbon is already flowing here in Louisville and any loss won’t sting as much as if it was water.

I’ll still be positive and say 4-3 Oilers. Someone who hasn’t scored yet will score. (That’s my bold prediction as half the team can’t hit the broad side of a barn lol)

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Man I need a win. 3 weeks in a row I go into Monday with a double-double loss. Packers losing, Oilers losing. I've had enough of this BS. Both teams were suppose to be threats this year. Now I wish the Pack to just lose the rest of the year and get the high draft pick

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
I think they'll play well in this one. This is a good team that needs to reduce the amount of chances they are giving up and get a bit better goaltending. They'll be fine.

Even with this rocky start we're still in a wild card spot and 2 points out of 2nd in the division. But they do need to get moving here or Vegas is going to run away with the division.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
McDavid is finally leading the league in goals trying to make a push for the Rocket? We better put another do-nothing on his line real quick.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
McDavid is finally leading the league in goals trying to make a push for the Rocket? We better put another do-nothing on his line real quick.
Either him or Leon get the dud. Draisaitl just had Yamamoto handicapping him for the last 7-8 games. Shows you how desperately we need another top 6 RW.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
RNH-McDavid-Puljujarvi
Kane-Draisaitl-Hyman
Foegele-McLeod-Ryan
Shore-Holloway-Yamamoto
Benson

Nurse-Ceci
Kulak-Bouchard
Murray/Niemelainen-Barrie

Skinner
Campbell

Skinner in net gives me a good feeling about this one...Line 2 could be amazing if they are clicking...Yams on line 4 is long overdue.

I don’t see why Hyman and RNH should be separated. They have too much chemistry. Plus, Hyman works well with McDavid.

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Puljujarvi
Foegele-McLeod-Ryan
Shore-Holloway-Yamamoto

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021
McDavid's 500th career game, he's coming off a stinker too so he'll be motivated to destroy the old and slow Caps lineup. Would be surprised if we don't win this.

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
lol. McDavid will be doing a ton of heavy lifting himself tonight. He knows when he passes it to #13, he is skating back hard to his own zone to defend a rush

I don’t see why Hyman and RNH should be separated. They have too much chemistry. Plus, Hyman works well with McDavid.

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Puljujarvi
Foegele-McLeod-Ryan
Shore-Holloway-Yamamoto
Idiotic. I liked them both with McDavid. I hate blendering up lines that were working for the most part. It's too bad JP and Yammo cannot grab the brass ba**s and do anything with all of the chances they get. We desperately need a good solid support player for the 2nd line. Not duds

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke74 and McDrai

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Useless as Yamamoto has been offensively, I'm more appalled that he's a regular on the PK. Dude couldn't take away a passing or shooting lane if he used his whole body. He's not contributing anywhere. Demotion is earned. Frankly I'd even understand a healthy scratch at this point.

Our special teams have been huge to our success in the last few years. If our PK falters all year, the playoff race will tighter than it needs to be. Our defensive play needs to be fixed here, and fast.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Useless as Yamamoto has been offensively, I'm more appalled that he's a regular on the PK. Dude couldn't take away a passing or shooting lane if he used his whole body. He's not contributing anywhere. Demotion is earned. Frankly I'd even understand a healthy scratch at this point.

Our special teams have been huge to our success in the last few years. If our PK falters all year, the playoff race will tighter than it needs to be. Our defensive play needs to be fixed here, and fast.
Yamo actually has decent PK numbers.

It's Nuge that's getting obliterated so far this year.

Reactions: Porkleaker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad