Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Blues - Todd from Leduc's curse lifted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I haven't been on HFOil in a while. I was visiting family in Leduc, and haven't been able to watch any of the games for the past 2 weeks. In that time, the Oilers managed to win 2 of 8 games. After managing to leave the place so clearly cursed by the infamous poster "Todd From Leduc", the Oilers beat the Stars. Now I don't want to jinx anything, but I sense a win streak on its way.

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
On a side note, does anyone want to give me a summary of the past 2 weeks around the hockey world? Oilers-related or otherwise.
Hall sucks.
Hall will turn your team around.
Holland needs to be more patient than Tambellini.
Holland needs to do something huge NOW.
Fire your coach for great success.
Drai is good.
Drai is bad.
McDavid is not a defenseman.

I think that does it.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Hall sucks.
Hall will turn your team around.
Holland needs to be more patient than Tambellini.
Holland needs to do something huge NOW.
Fire your coach for great success.
Drai is good.
Drai is bad.
McDavid is not a defenseman.

I think that does it.

Don’t forget:

That was a good win
That was an embarrassing win
Koskinen is amazing
Koskinen sucks

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I haven't been on HFOil in a while. I was visiting family in Leduc, and haven't been able to watch any of the games for the past 2 weeks. In that time, the Oilers managed to win 2 of 8 games. After managing to leave the place so clearly cursed by the infamous poster "Todd From Leduc", the Oilers beat the Stars. Now I don't want to jinx anything, but I sense a win streak on its way.

No cable or internet out in Leduc yet? :sarcasm:

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
On a side note, does anyone want to give me a summary of the past 2 weeks around the hockey world? Oilers-related or otherwise.
Hall was not traded to Edmonton so we get to keep our 1st round picks in 2020 and 2021. According to (can't remember the poster) he'll sign in Edmonton anyway this summer so we're all good (most of us anyway).

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Aren’t you living in Qatar? Long ways away from Leduc, hope you enjoyed the weather change. ;)

Reactions: Oilhawks

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Bad influence.

Don't let this Sith Lord cloud your judgement young Padewan Preston.

I have something special queued up, but if you wanna test your streak though, I won't mind.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Don't let this Sith Lord cloud your judgement young Padewan Preston.

I have something special queued up, but if you wanna test your streak though, I won't mind.

It’d be the same template anyways. ;)

The dark side is more satisfying, DP.

Reactions: BlackDogg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
OT, but Shatkins is really starting to annoy me. They’re literally what would happen if you combined Nicholson, Tambellini and Chiarelli into one executive. Just really stupid offseason planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad