Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Blues - Todd from Leduc's curse lifted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Yup. I definitely prefer coming in the summer.

I'm in Saskatchewan now. They actually have cable here, so I should be able to watch the games. It's nice not having to wake up at 4 am.

What kind of place doesn’t have cable in Leduc? ;)

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
On a side note, does anyone want to give me a summary of the past 2 weeks around the hockey world? Oilers-related or otherwise.
Oilers have been sucking but then beat Dallas 2-1 large in part because Koskinen was awesome. Some wanted Hall. Some don’t. I want William Nylander because I’m weird. I pee frequently through games.

that’s about it :)

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
I haven't been on HFOil in a while. I was visiting family in Leduc, and haven't been able to watch any of the games for the past 2 weeks. In that time, the Oilers managed to win 2 of 8 games. After managing to leave the place so clearly cursed by the infamous poster "Todd From Leduc", the Oilers beat the Stars. Now I don't want to jinx anything, but I sense a win streak on its way.

Hey there Llamamoto, welcome back.

As per the bolded... you better not have jinxed us again.

Don't let this Sith Lord cloud your judgement young Padewan Preston.

I have something special queued up, but if you wanna test your streak though, I won't mind.

Star Wars themed GDT?

Reactions: Cloned

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Yup. I definitely prefer coming in the summer.

I'm in Saskatchewan now. They actually have cable here, so I should be able to watch the games. It's nice not having to wake up at 4 am.
I’m in Saskatchewan as well. We are suppose to get plus weather this week. I almost fell over when I heard that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->