GDT: Oilers vs Avs | 7PM | SNETW | "DO NOT PASS GO"

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
He and RNH just need time to fill out physically. He's still what? 2nd or 3rd on the team in points after leading the team in points the previous two years? Give the kid a break.

I'm criticizing the effort more than anything. Not sure how much more filling out he honestly has left, he's only 23, but for a guy that really is about 5'10 i highly doubt he's got 10 more pounds to add.

doulos

Oct 4, 2007
Meh, I do hate the fact that it's yet another meaningless game in a (now) meaningless season with meaningless goals being scored.

Pretty tough to defend this team, even though I truly do want to see them have success.

Anyways, Debbie Downer mode off. Go Oilers!

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
Meh, I do hate the fact that it's yet another meaningless game in a (now) meaningless season with meaningless goals being scored.

Pretty tough to defend this team, even though I truly do want to see them have success.

Anyways, Debbie Downer mode off. Go Oilers!
not meaningless..high points in few games look good on hockey card.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Either way a win here will have that locker room thinking that they are world beaters. Might as well make a show out of it.

Eberle is playing great tonight. I still think MacT's top three list of expedibles reads Hemsky, Gagner then Eberle.

No chance the Oilers deal Eberle.

Connor McOilers

We have the precious
Feb 16, 2013
First the Boston situation, and now the oilers actually winning a game... How will I ever study for my finals?

n7

Oct 15, 2011
Edmonton
Funny how well our "stars" do against bad teams...and how poorly they do against good teams.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Funny how well our "stars" do against bad teams...and how poorly they do against good teams.

I loved Krueger's pre-game

I think we put our best 60 minutes games against Colorado this year...

You sure Ralph? just think that happens against the 2nd worst team in the league? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad