GDT: Oilers vs Avs | 7PM | SNETW | "DO NOT PASS GO"

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Its game like these that truly piss me off. The Avs have mailed it in more than the Oilers have and Krueger is going to say "full 60 minutes'. How great this young team is.

rasarhdasd

Apr 12, 2013
Edmonton Oilers ‏@EdmontonOilers 1m

Taylor Hall (arm) will not return to tonight's game

noooooo

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
I'm thinking a a deal for Duchene is in order. I'm going to offer Gags and our first round and 2nd round picks this year for him. :nod:

McDraekke

5-14-6-1
Jan 19, 2006
Edmonton
Is it just me, or is anyone else very tired of the 'let's hope we lose, and our direct competitors win' mentality that some posters here have?

Let's win this game, and the next 5 (obviously not what I'm expecting, but still hoping for), and hope that our neighboring competitors lose every game. Why would you rather see us lower? Another top 3 pick is not, I repeat not going to help out team.

Gaining ground, finishing out the season on a high note and ending with a little pride, maybe hitting 10th in the conference, 20th in league. I would be happy with that.

Good game by the young guys racking up the points. Good to see. Ebs needed a game like this, and JSchultz is making his case for calder.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Is it just me, or is anyone else very tired of the 'let's hope we lose, and our direct competitors win' mentality that some posters here have?

Let's win this game, and the next 5 (obviously not what I'm expecting, but still hoping for), and hope that our neighboring competitors lose every game. Why would you rather see us lower? Another top 3 pick is not, I repeat not going to help out team.

Gaining ground, finishing out the season on a high note and ending with a little pride, maybe hitting 10th in the conference, 20th in league. I would be happy with that.

Good game by the young guys racking up the points. Good to see. Ebs needed a game like this, and JSchultz is making his case for calder.

I hear you but honestly I'd rather have a top 3 pick.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton

You know that was mentality before the 6 game losing steak. Things change.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013

I agree.

There are certain people around here that are negative just for the sake of being negative though. Really annoying.

flashy

In the name of Kane.
Dec 17, 2009
Edmonton
Jeeze will something happen! This crowd is dead nobody is hitting and the Oilers are doing their best impersonation of the phoenix coyotes right now. Good god krueger we're out of the playoffs lets see some open hockey.

Vanqu1sh

Feb 28, 2013
Edmonton

This team is horrible, winning doesn't change that, and getting a better pick helps. Not sure how you can argue that it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad