GDT: Oilers vs Avalanche|02/01/2015|No Honour For Connor Edition[MOD WARNING IN THE OP ]

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
The Teams

colorado.jpg

The Coaches​

1297438209621_ORIGINAL.jpg
colorado-avalanche-head-coach-patrick-roy.jpg

The Captains​

Ference.jpg

162887172_slide.jpg

The Prize​

mcdavid_102214_672.jpg

The Music

Lines

Landeskog-Duchene-Briere
Tanguay-O'reilly-Iginla
Talbot-Mitchell-Mackinnon
Mcleod-Cliche-Rendulic

Hejda-Johnson
Guenin-Barrie
Stuart-Holden

Varlamov
Berra

Hall-RNH-Eberle
Pouliot-Roy-Purcell
Yakapov-Lander-Fraser
Hendricks-Gordon-Gazdic

Ference-Petry
Klefbom-Fayne
Nikitin-Schultz

Scrivens
Fasth

[MOD] "Looking back on the events of last the last GDT , I can see that there was some misunderstanding in what the moderators were trying to accomplish in the GDT. To prevent future misunderstandings, we would like to clarify that position now that things have calmed down.

GDTs are for discussing game related events. It's fine to discuss how the team is being affected by some players in particuliar , but the main focus of the discussion should be on the Avs and not focussing on a specific player, non-stop game in game out . Any Informations with a source outside of HF should be handle lightly to avoid derailing the GDT discussion( i would like to point out rule #13: Libel ) .
Having a conversation back and forth is fine and that’s what message boards are for, but it needs to stay civil and respectful. At one point it's ok to let go , dont forget that whe are between friends .

Thanks for your understanding and help on this matter. Please feel free to PM the moderators with any additional questions or concerns."

Frenchy[MOD]

Last edited:

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
No Perron for the Oilers. Traded to Pittsburgh for their first. That should help the Avs a little.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
hey, we don't have to watch Perron dive all over the place tonight

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Avs are a much better team, but Oilers usually do well against them. There's something about Hejda's pinches and Oilers forwards flying the zone early all the time that usually end up badly for Avs.

GirardIsStupid

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
Anyone check to see the Oilers still talking trash about the Avs? I don't think they have any right to when their team sucks so much. They're worse than the Oakland Raiders. Lol.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Anyone check to see the Oilers still talking trash about the Avs? I don't think they have any right to when their team sucks so much. They're worse than the Oakland Raiders. Lol.

Who cares. Losers always want company.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
What the hell? Someone legitimately asked Roy in his press conference this morning if he ever had to deal with having his name pronounced "Roy" like Derek Roy.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Aw I wanted to see him live.

I have tickets tonight so hope the boys at least show they are not a lottery team tonight. I think they will.

If you're going to the game tonight, keep a close eye on Yakupov. He's only going to get 10-11 minutes of ice time for some unknown reason, but I like the way he plays the game. People are ready to give up on him when in reality, he's one of the hardest working players on that team. He's actually become quite good defensively, makes smart plays all the time, and has a laser for a shot. Just needs to figure it out in the offensive zone, but it's fun to compare his work ethic to that of other Oilers. It's night and day. Guys like Yakupov, RNH, Gordon, and Hendricks compared to guys like Schultz, Purcell, Eberle

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
If you're going to the game tonight, keep a close eye on Yakupov. He's only going to get 10-11 minutes of ice time for some unknown reason, but I like the way he plays the game. People are ready to give up on him when in reality, he's one of the hardest working players on that team. He's actually become quite good defensively, makes smart plays all the time, and has a laser for a shot. Just needs to figure it out in the offensive zone, but it's fun to compare his work ethic to that of other Oilers. It's night and day. Guys like Yakupov, RNH, Gordon, and Hendricks compared to guys like Schultz, Purcell, Eberle

with the perron trade I think yakapov will get 15+ minutes tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad