Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
You know what I like?

Every game we've played is a must win.

There's gotta be a couple of words in between those lines.....no?

P... O... 2017

:naughty:

A little bit different than before I'd say.

suddeninterest

Aug 19, 2014
There is a very real chance we make the playoffs this year, looking at the standings. The pacific, and wild card spots in the west are wide open. There are teams having a lot of struggles this season so far. We really need to put points in the bank now while teams like Dallas and LA are having a rough go.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Trap-ass trap game if I've ever seen one.

Oilers are 1-1 on them so far. Wanna see a decisive win. Like 5-2.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
There is a very real chance we make the playoffs this year, looking at the standings. The pacific, and wild card spots in the west are wide open. There are teams having a lot of struggles this season so far. We really need to put points in the bank now while teams like Dallas and LA are having a rough go.

nother statement game is here and it's time for JP McBlackmetal to go poolparty on their candy *****

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Sort of a statement game. 1st game back from a road trip, where they left points on the table, which historically has meant more poor games than good esp in the past decade. Playing a tired banged up struggling Dallas team, also historically where we play down to the other teams level. For me to see if Edmonton has really turned a corner is to completely run Dallas' show, whether it's a defensive game where we completely limit their chances or a racetrack and blow them out. Anything else tells me we still may have a lot of work to do to be a playoff contender this year.

McWeber

Mouthbreather
Jul 14, 2015
Lethbridge
This is one game where I will miss having Hall. Him and Seguin usually went beast mode when playing eachother. Hopefully the Oilers run the show on a tired and banged up stars team

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Trap-ass trap game if I've ever seen one.

Oilers are 1-1 on them so far. Wanna see a decisive win. Like 5-2.

Wouldn't really call it a trap game as Dallas is a decent team. Still think the Oilers will be sour from their Pittsburgh loss and play well.

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011

Jack Michaels ‏@EdmontonJack 11m11 minutes ago
Hendricks, Kassian, Davidson all skating in morning. McLellan said yesterday Hendricks is closest to returning.

Davidson hypee

Last edited:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
I got a feeling Puljujarvi is going to score a highlight of the year candidate goal tonight

Sep 26, 2016
It feels so different going into a game and like, expecting a win.

Feels even weirder to be on the cusp of double-digits in the win column before the middle of November!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad