Pre-Game Talk: Oilers v Predators Thurs 7 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
How do you score 9 goals in 3 periods against Price & Bobrovsky and then get shut out by McElhinney & Saros?

Laineux

Aug 1, 2011
This is getting incredibly comical. Can they give Saros a 50 shot shutout?

ChokeOnOil

Lambs to Lions
Feb 11, 2007
Edmonton
Uhh.. have an exam tomorrow so I just checked the boxscore. What the heck are these shot totals? What is happening out there and how are we losing this bad with 40-15?

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
No need to be a dick. Brossoit is indefensibly bad. You tried to defend him. You can't deny how bad he is so you are a jerk.
I even said he is a bad goalie, that still doesn't make the goals his fault, its not like hes letting muffins in from bad angles

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
They've been alright. I'm fine if they play with that effort every night. Unfortunately they are young and probably bound to get frustrated and follow this up with a poor effort.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Uhh.. have an exam tomorrow so I just checked the boxscore. What the heck are these shot totals? What is happening out there and how are we losing this bad with 40-15?
- were taking a ton of perimeter shots
- their first goal shouldn't have counted, obvious high stick but lol Oilers
- we are completely incapable of killing a penalty

Reactions: McJeety McJeet

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
I even said he is a bad goalie, that still doesn't make the goals his fault, its not like hes letting muffins in from bad angles

At least you aren't being a dick this time.

A quality NHL backup should be held to a little higher standard than "not letting in muffins from bad angles."

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Put it another way though: how many of the Oilers shots would Brossoit have stopped?

Shathar

Jul 23, 2009
Moncton, New Brunswi
"I don't understand, these shots go in on LB in practice"
-- every oilers player

Just kidding. The work ethic has been great, but the lack of creativity in the offensive zone isn't. Just a little creativity and we'd be killing them.

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
A lot of teams the Oilers are behind have picked up points tonight and Cal-SJ are tied 2-2 so likely a 3 pointer in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad