Pre-Game Talk: Oilers v Devils -- Thank you Hallsy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
What a bizarre play from Hall. The elbow or buttend (whatever it was) came out of nowhere and is out of character for him. Seeing him turtle to Kassian was just as strange. Whole thing was just weird. Makes me wonder if it was some kind of payback for Gagner.

If he wanted to pay back Kassian for Gagner, he had plenty of opportunities to do so over the years before this game. Don't know why he did it, but it was stupid as hell. The turtle afterwards was so rat like. Don't enjoy seeing Hall do that type of ****.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
If we cant win these game we have no business making the playoffs... whats the excuse going to be tonight?

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
What a bizarre play from Hall. The elbow or buttend (whatever it was) came out of nowhere and is out of character for him. Seeing him turtle to Kassian was just as strange. Whole thing was just weird. Makes me wonder if it was some kind of payback for Gagner.

He's been known to lose his temper at times. You get under his skin and he can be undisciplined.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
If he wanted to pay back Kassian for Gagner, he had plenty of opportunities to do so over the years before this game. Don't know why he did it, but it was stupid as hell. The turtle afterwards was so rat like. Don't enjoy seeing Hall do that type of ****.

It was a vicious elbow, but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't know he got Kassian in the face. You could tell he was feeling out when Kassian would be far enough to his right so he could elbow him, I just don't think the face part was intentional. Could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad