News Article: Oilers & the World Cup: Draisaitl, Sekera (Europe) Korpikoski (Finland) McDavid (NA)

duul

Jun 21, 2010
The article also makes note of another player who I can see being a great role player in Tyler Toffoli. He's a well rounded player and it wouldn't surprise me to see him make the team either.

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
I actually think Hall has played himself into the conversation this year.

But it all depends if you think the last month has been fall back or not.

From what Ive seen about the way Hall thinks, in his own mind, he might be resting himself to have a better chance of making this team:)

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Anyways, on the topic of whether or not Hall should make the team or not. Here's a pretty strong argument in his case.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/who-should-make-up-the-rest-of-canadas-world-cup-roster/

He's probably going to be in tough to make the team. Canada loves having a tonne of centers. But there's no doubt that he's going to very much in the mix.

Lol me and frag with the same post.

Like someone mentioned, Hall is Subban forward version. He might have risks but those risks come with someone who constantly has the puck.

I reckon the only reason Hall consistently gets discredited is media see a player who has the puck all the time lose it but never give credit for when he hustles to try to get it back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad