GDT: Oilers @ Stars | 1 PM American Airlines Ctr | SNW

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Everyone but Gretzky's brother will be fired probably (he'll be given a job with the new GM). You guys underestimate how ruthless people like Katz can be when its not friends involved. Chiarelli is not Katz' buddy, this is not going to end well for him.
I hope you're right, and I hope it's sooner than later. This team is dogshit right now

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
My totally irrational thoughts...the downfall started with:

1) crappy new uniforms

2) getting rid of the best intro video we have had from last year for the "Loilty" video this year.

You can't spell Loilty without LOL

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I am so glad I am boycotting watching till Chia or Tmac is fired I actually am not that annoyed seeing the score if I was watching my day would be ruined. Even McTavish would be a better intern coach than this Tmac idiot.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
We'd probably have to get Oilfans reactivated since this board would be banished for life...lol

oilfans is still there but their mods went nuts and banned all the good posters and only allow their clique of friends to post--I got banned when I posted the Smythe deal made sense if the team embraces the rebuild and that was the ball game--we would need to hide at the broads place--for those who know the password to get in

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
he led the Oilers to the 2nd round of the playoffs last year...he has some rope
I'm willing to bet the McLellan is canned first before Chia

He led nothing. The players led the team.

I don't disagree with McLellan canned first but to pin last year's success on Chia is absurd

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
he led the Oilers to the 2nd round of the playoffs last year...he has some rope
I'm willing to bet the McLellan is canned first before Chia
Yeah and in the other two years they have been a bottom 5 team with no depth.

And of course Todd will be canned but Chia won't do it because then the focus will shift onto him. It's a front office of cowards who won't accept responsibility for a shit team.

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016
That was tight. We can’t win all games.
Nice effort boys.
Next game Montoya starts and we shuffle fourth line a bit and get 2 points.

:help:

Reactions: Del Preston

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
Yeah and in the other two years they have been a bottom 5 team with no depth.

And of course Todd will be canned but Chia won't do it because then the focus will shift onto him. It's a front office of cowards who won't accept responsibility for a **** team.
maybe let's see where they finish at the end of the season before calling them a bottom 5 team

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I am so glad I am boycotting watching till Chia or Tmac is fired I actually am not that annoyed seeing the score if I was watching my day would be ruined. Even McTavish would be a better intern coach than this Tmac idiot.

Yep, seen this script too many times to know how this movie ends. McDavid or not, this team is not much different than the 14-15 Eakins Oilers. From how they start games to just everything.

This franchise is going to get a rep as coach killers if it doesn' already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad