Confirmed with Link: Oilers Sign Matt Benning (2 Years ELC)

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
This kid is the one I'm most worried about this coming campaign.
I'm hoping no sophmore slump, or let down after a strong initial showing ala Davidson.
2nd pairing for him with Russel will have him in over is head....let's hope he's a strong swimmer.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I'm hoping no sophmore slump, or let down after a strong initial showing ala Davidson.
2nd pairing for him with Russel will have him in over is head....let's hope he's a strong swimmer.

Davidson didn't drop out of nowhere though. He got slewfooted and injured by that little puke Tkachuk if I remember correctly.

That's a guy I wouldn't mind seeing get run through the boards at every opportunity, and both Benning and Gryba are good for a few bone-jarring open ice hits a year. Heads up, kid.

NeutralFan88

Jun 23, 2017
Davidson didn't drop out of nowhere though. He got slewfooted and injured by that little puke Tkachuk if I remember correctly.

That's a guy I wouldn't mind seeing get run through the boards at every opportunity, and both Benning and Gryba are good for a few bone-jarring open ice hits a year. Heads up, kid.

That's a guy I would love seeing get Kasperitis'd

Deserves it.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012

Well see how Davidson does this year. Injured most of last year and had a rough time after a lengthy time out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad