Confirmed with Link: Oilers Sign Mark Fraser (1 Year 525k , 2-way)

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
THE Mark Fraser?

The worst defenseman in Oiler history? This one?

Huh....

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Two-way makes me assume it's AHL depth signing.

Although why we need yet another LHD, even in the minors...

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Two-way deal. So he's likely a D partner for Nurse on the right-side down in the AHL. Those guys are gonna bust some heads together.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
What the.

This players name actually crossed my mind a few days ago when I was thinking of the charity event he and Hall did (was going to make a Taylor Hall highlight video where they were dancing hilariously) but wtf he's an Oiler again?!

Kalost

Jan 21, 2015
welcome back Mark?

couldn't we of just given this contract spot to Biznasty tho?

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Wasted contract, why does Chia make illogical moves?

Aside from the first hour today, take a look at all the "who?" depth signings happening all across the league. Some teams made 4+ signings like this, so it's not just a "Chia making illogical moves" thing. Teams are just looking out for the farm depth, so the actual prospects down there can develop with some leadership at that level.

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Aside from the first hour today, take a look at all the "who?" depth signings happening all across the league. Some teams made 4+ signings like this, so it's not just a "Chia making illogical moves" thing. Teams are just looking out for the farm depth, so the actual prospects down there can develop with some leadership at that level.

I'd rather sign a player who at least has potential to advance.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Maybe Reinhart moving out for a bottom pair offensive D

Why? Talk to me about Reinhart when he is Davidson's age. Give the guy a break, he will be a cornerstone of our team if we don't **** him up.

Adam Larson is 6 month older and tracking just ahead of Reinhart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad