GDT: Oilers @ SENS, Tonight 7pm TSN5, RDS, SNW (Part Deux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
He wasn’t playing very well at even strength..

Incorrect. He has been playing well despite lack of production, but that's understandable. The team as a whole lacks skill and finish.

Might as well send him to Taxi squad and Stutzle to Germany and we can watch DJ's favorite players play, who can't make 2 feet passes to save their lives.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Incorrect. He has been playing well despite lack of production, but that's understandable. The team as a whole lacks skill and finish.

Might as well send him to Taxi squad and Stutzle to Germany and we can watch DJ's favorite players play, who can't make 2 feet passes to save their lives.

Not sure what games you’ve been watching buddy. He’s been soft on pucks and trying too many fancy plays and not shooting nearly enough at even strength.

He’s been great on the PP though.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Outside of some freakish goals (a la Vesa Toskala) that’s one of the worse goals I’ve seen a goalie let in

Not worse than the one he let in from Draisaitl the last time he played the Oilers.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Not sure what games you’ve been watching buddy. He’s been soft on pucks and trying too many fancy plays and not shooting nearly enough at even strength.

He’s been great on the PP though.

I can count more 1on1 Battles he has won, than he has lost, and creating scoring chances (that's more than I can say say for anyone else)

but, yes Dadonov and Tkachuk has been amazing that has them stapled on the top lines, especially when Dadonov has been completely useless in every regards imaginable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad