Oilers @ Sens February 14 The Delicious Food Edition.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Oilers, please try another sport.

But hey if destroying the careers of young players was a sport, the Edmonton Oilers would be a dynasty.

Exactly why the Oilers should be barred from another top 5 pick until they get their act together.

The league needs all the bright young stars they can get to sell the game. Sending lambs to the slaughter in Edmonton hurts the league as a whole.

Now, I have to say, there is no excuse for a team like Edmonton to be that bad with so much so-called elite talent. As you guys can see, Eberle and the rest of their kids clearly AREN'T worth trading for. They've gone rotten.

As for the game, most fun game to watch all year. It felt like watching a game from the mid 1980s with all those goals and end-to-end skating.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
This is the problem right here. I get that Lazar has nothing more to show in the CHL but he is also 19 years old and he absolutely does not belong on the Sens roster at the moment. Lazar has been alright, but being alright shouldn't prevent other guys to make the team. etc.
If they could send Lazar down to Bingo I'm sure they would have. The choice right now is only between juniors and the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad