GDT: Oilers @ Sabres 12:30 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Afternoon Delight?

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
I thought Olofsson would be playing hard in whatever way necessary this season, for another NHL contract somewhere else, even if he wasn't good at all the non-shooting aspects. That was wrong.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I thought Olofsson would be playing hard in whatever way necessary this season, for another NHL contract somewhere else, even if he wasn't good at all the non-shooting aspects. That was wrong.

I think he played better this year than last year .. I haven't hated his game

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Okay, falling behind early is the norm for this team but come on already!!

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
Robinson was the reason for Girgensons' goal the other night. Vic has no dog in him. There is no point putting him there and thinking there will be any positive impact.
I agree vic doesn't have that dog in him but Benson does so I'd figure you'd want a guy on that line who at least has a shot 🤷‍♂️

Idk but Olofsson isn't going to make a huge impact so it doesn't really matter either way

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I agree vic doesn't have that dog in him but Benson does so I'd figure you'd want a guy on that line who at least has a shot 🤷‍♂️

Idk but Olofsson isn't going to make a huge impact so it doesn't really matter either way

They can hide Vic with the dross on the Jost line. They need Cozens line to match up higher on the Oiler lineup. And that makes Cozens the shooter.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
The fact that Skinner is the name of Edmonton's goalie coupled with my lack of direct attention to this game, is going to confuse the <bleep> out of my head all game long.

• Haha
Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I think he played better this year than last year .. I haven't hated his game

Not consistently engaged. When he works to win a puck, he's too slow or afraid to get to a spot to shoot. When he sags into soft ice to shoot, he's useless to support recovering pucks. Him "playing well" isn't even NHL average.

Reactions: Steddy33

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad