GDT: Oilers @ Sabres 12:30 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Afternoon Delight?

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240309_102758_Photos.jpg

SmartSelect_20240309_102903_Google.jpg

Reactions: Matt Ress

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Good thing he’s back. They lost their replacement top six Center and recent ice time dominator *checks notes* Jordan Greenway.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I thought Robinson was playing center.

Lance tweeted out the lineup with Greenway in place of Thompson and now it's just been beaten to death. Cozens widely lead all their forwards, let alone all their centers, in ESTOI but we keep seeing that post like it's supposed to hold weight.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
I am curious how the team responds to management basically acknowledging something they've probably been a little denial about... there is no way they are making the playoffs. They seemed to be battling like points still mattered. It's a bit of an audition for who wants to be here. A higher pick is nice, but the team playing hard and consistent is more important than a few spots higher in the draft.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA

I'd swap Olofsson and Robinson but this is lineup is at least better then the one in Nashville..

No Greenway, eh? *sigh*

Well, maybe Bryson can repeat his McDavid whispering from a couple years ago...........
One of the things that frustrate me with Bryson is that guy is a great skater but just seems scared to turn it on... Wish he'd carry the puck more too.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'd swap Olofsson and Robinson but this is lineup is at least better then the one in Nashville..

One of the things that frustrate me with Bryson is that guy is a great skater but just seems scared to turn it on... Wish he'd carry the puck more too.

Robinson forechecks and is dogged on pucks. Vic isn't. I can understand why they did it.

Reactions: Fezzy126

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
yeah I guess.. I just think Robinson is very little to no help offensively.

But it's not like that swap would make much of a difference anyway.

Robinson was the reason for Girgensons' goal the other night. Vic has no dog in him. There is no point putting him there and thinking there will be any positive impact.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
It's games like this, where I don't think they stand a chance, that they sometimes show up and surprise everyone.

So today will either be a very fun gam to watch, or I'm going to be doing lawn work by the 1st intermission.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad