GDT: Oilers rookies @ Golden Bears | Puck drop at 7PM

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Jeez. Either this year's crop of Oil rookies are one of the best ever or this year's group of Bears are downright brutal.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Jeez. Either this year's crop of Oil rookies are one of the best ever or this year's group of Bears are downright brutal.

Stauffer was saying the Golden Bears are the favourites of the west. Perhaps just a rough start for them? Still lots of hockey to be played.

Oilers rookies look good though.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Refs definitely calling things in the Bears favor but oh well. Rowley for the Bears has looked pretty good, defended against Draisaitl well a few times.. Turns out he is a main camp invite for us too

oilz89*

Also, is Slepyshev actually coming over?? If he does wow look at our prospect depth at centre

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
LOL imagine him attacking you in the corner like he just was when he's finally filled out his frame:laugh::handclap:

Exactly how I feel. There's no way we're trading him. We need someone who's going to be able to terrorize the opposition in all situations.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Yakimov is oddly a very smooth skater for a beast his size

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Exactly how I feel. There's no way we're trading him. We need someone who's going to be able to terrorize the opposition in all situations.

He's going to be a longtime Oiler sooner rather than later. I think his bottom end potential is a more skilled, bigger Jason Smith.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad